2022 Henry County Patriots

BigRed88

33 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

I agree. Also who is Green Hill? Unless I've been living under a rock I have never really heard of them. 

School is pretty new. Located in Mt. Juliet and pulls students from Mt. Juliet HS. They went 11-2 with an opening season loss to 6A Siegel and lost in the qtrs 31-14 to Page. They had a few nice wins with one really good one over the 3A runner-up East Nashville. They return a lot I do believe. 

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

School is pretty new. Located in Mt. Juliet and pulls students from Mt. Juliet HS. They went 11-2 with an opening season loss to 6A Siegel and lost in the qtrs 31-14 to Page. They had a few nice wins with one really good one over the 3A runner-up East Nashville. They return a lot I do believe. 

I have no doubt Green Hill will be solid. I still think Powell and HC are the favorites. However, we’ve seen that anything can happen. 

Just now, SEC1rules said:

I have no doubt Green Hill will be solid. I still think Powell and HC are the favorites. However, we’ve seen that anything can happen. 

I think you are right. I would put money on them as well. But I have this sneaky feeling that Green Hill May end up like a Tullahoma. 11-1 in 2020 and out in rd 2.  Rings back everyone and wins state. I would keep an eye on them. 

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think you are right. I would put money on them as well. But I have this sneaky feeling that Green Hill May end up like a Tullahoma. 11-1 in 2020 and out in rd 2.  Rings back everyone and wins state. I would keep an eye on them. 

Boy, I hope not...a certain poster from one of the schools Green Hill siphoned off a lot of their talent from might never post here again;-).

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Live near Green Hill and they have a great thing going, alot of kids getting FBS looks and one of the better HC's in the state. Rest of the state will get real familiar with them pretty soon, although won't be surprised if they are 6A after this season. That region should be interesting 

Sounds like they don't want any fans till the season starts, or they would post preseason games somewhere, I found out about the Friday scrimmage game from a lady in physical therapy this afternoon.   I think they play Christian Brothers High School out of Memphis. I hope the players know.

12 hours ago, dadriot12 said:

Sounds like they don't want any fans till the season starts, or they would post preseason games somewhere, I found out about the Friday scrimmage game from a lady in physical therapy this afternoon.   I think they play Christian Brothers High School out of Memphis. I hope the players know.

I saw it in the Paris PI.