2022 Henry County Patriots

BigRed88

On 7/26/2022 at 8:47 AM, Bandit01 said:

For those in the Paris area, what are y’all hearing scheme wise? What’s going on to make sure this HC team doesn’t start out in a bind like last year?

My thoughts are we will keep going with what was successful after the midpoint of last season. I don’t think we will go back to the things that were not successful in the beginning of the season.

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised nobody is talking about the scrimmage last night. I thought we looked pretty solid against a very good program in Christian Brothers. There was some good moments on offense and defense. These boys I think are going to be special this year. Just got to keep getting better each week. 

6 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

I'm surprised nobody is talking about the scrimmage last night. I thought we looked pretty solid against a very good program in Christian Brothers. There was some good moments on offense and defense. These boys I think are going to be special this year. Just got to keep getting better each week. 

So tell us a bit about the scrimmage. 

1s vs 1s, it was actually a pretty dominant performance overall for the Patriots. There’s a couple of positions that have a long way to go. But when they figure it out, this team is going to be dangerous. As far as crickets, I’m also surprised at the lack of posters here from HC’s side this preseason. Don’t think it has anything to do with the scrimmage, though. The Patriots looked really good for being 6ish days in pads.

• Upvote 1