2022 Henry County Patriots

BigRed88

4 hours ago, SEC1rules said:

The 9th grade team looked solid last night against Bruceton Central’s varsity in 7v7 action. 

They are a talented group. HC is going to be set up well for the foreseeable future.  I’ll tell you who else impresses me, and that’s the kid that started for Inman at QB last year as a 7th grader. I know our starting QB has been training him for well over a year if not two. That kid is the future. If he were to win the job early, all of Damron’s passing records could be in jeopardy.

14 minutes ago, mmb said:

They are a talented group. HC is going to be set up well for the foreseeable future.  I’ll tell you who else impresses me, and that’s the kid that started for Inman at QB last year as a 7th grader. I know our starting QB has been training him for well over a year if not two. That kid is the future. If he were to win the job early, all of Damron’s passing records could be in jeopardy.

He is a good QB. Tough, athletic kid. HC has plenty of talent in the pipeline. 

3 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

7-3? Thoughts? I'm assuming he is saying we lose to Summit, Beech, and Brentwood. I just don't see that happening at all this year. I'm sticking with we win at least 2 out of those 3. 

Screenshot_20220720-173737.jpg

Agreed. I’d also only put Powell ahead of us in the rankings because they are the defending champs.