Boyd Buchanan 2022

BoydBuchBacker

7 minutes ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

I don't care about all this nonsense in here. All I care about is that we don't get the old guy regardless of his accolades. Go to East Brainerd right now and bring home our coach! I am for Coach Grant Reynolds coming home to Boyd. I know I speak for the majority of our alumni, and donors as well.

are you "sure" you speak for the majority? Might want to ask a few more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

I don't care about all this nonsense in here. All I care about is that we don't get the old guy regardless of his accolades. Go to East Brainerd right now and bring home our coach! I am for Coach Grant Reynolds coming home to Boyd. I know I speak for the majority of our alumni, and donors as well.

What was the reason for Reynolds leaving in the first place?  

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

are you "sure" you speak for the majority? Might want to ask a few more.

he thinks he does.....if he truly ask the majority of the North Brainerd Levee Swamp Aluminati.....they wouldnt even know where his guy is....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

Old guy? The disrespect :roflol:

8 minutes ago, reaction said:

It has been an interesting few days on campus for sure.  Regardless who we get, I trust MP to get it right.  Hope all is going well with you.  

Reaction nose that for sure it gets done right.... if its left up to that dude...and that dude only ....the best in the area at doin it

Booger just sayin :thumb:

2 hours ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

I bet the majority of your alumni and donors like titles too. 467 Wins and 16 Titles or 103 Wins and 0 Titles? "Old Guy" is still the better than 99.9% of the coaches in this state

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Booger said:

Reaction nose that for sure it gets done right.... if its left up to that dude...and that dude only ....the best in the area at doin it

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I always feel smarter when I read the D2 boards...EXCEPT when I see that Knoxville snake wrangler posting,you had to answer his post!SMPSH!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, reaction said:

It has been an interesting few days on campus for sure.  Regardless who we get, I trust MP to get it right.  Hope all is going well with you.  

If "MP" is who I think it is, isn't he the one who hired the coach directly AFTER Reynolds left?

I believe they went 0-10 and got mercy ruled in every game.