TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

2 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

What happened? The CW team I seen wasn’t that good 

CW shot the ball incredibly well, especially in the first half (all jumpshots were nothing but net in the first half).  Loretto didn't press much in the 2nd half, Loretto's 3-7 players that normally contribute were uncharacteristically out of sync and looked like they lacked confidence.  Karly was an absolute beast and Ally played well, but it wasn't enough tonight.

25 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

CW shot the ball incredibly well, especially in the first half (all jumpshots were nothing but net in the first half).  Loretto didn't press much in the 2nd half, Loretto's 3-7 players that normally contribute were uncharacteristically out of sync and looked like they lacked confidence.  Karly was an absolute beast and Ally played well, but it wasn't enough tonight.

Ok got you. So y’all just had a bad shooting night from everyone except if your last name wasn’t Weathers 

2 minutes ago, iswhatitis said:

Creekwood good team. Beat Loretto and Summertown by3 at home. Burgess off on offensive end tonight but she’s a player!! They will be in Murfreesboro 

Sorry but Summertown not that great imo. They only feed the big girl down low. They are decent when shoots are falling. They often force the ball to their big (I forgot her name! Start with a B ) 

Now I really like Burgess game but if & when she comes out the game they fall apart from the 2-3 games I seen them 

1 minute ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Ok got you. So y’all just had a bad shooting night from everyone except if your last name wasn’t Weathers 

pretty much.  y'all's D is way better than CW's, yet we put up way less points against CW.  CW is a good team, but imo, we've played quite a few better teams this year (JSS, Summertown, Tupelo, Westmoreland, Oakland..)  

just wasn't our night..  and the refs definitely didn't help any.. hats off to CW on a great win..  should give them some needed confidence b4 facing a team like JSS or Page again come tourney time.