TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

That victory over Oakland y’all had was as impressive as-any victory all year. 

That was back when we couldn't miss from 3.  Hit a cold spell the past couple games.  Found out tonight that we're the highest scoring team in the state regardless of class.  We've definitely lost some ground on that the past 3 games.

23 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

That was back when we couldn't miss from 3.  Hit a cold spell the past couple games.  Found out tonight that we're the highest scoring team in the state regardless of class.  We've definitely lost some ground on that the past 3 games.

Yeah I can believe that. Karly puts up close to 30 or so a bunch. Summertown played you tough. Campbell, Burdette and Burleson are enough if hot at the right time to win it all. Big time PG, post and shooter. They are a handful like Loretto.

Edited by pioneer42

6 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah I can believe that. Karly puts up close to 30 or so a bunch. Summertown played you tough. Campbell, Burdette and Burleson is enough if hot at the right time to win it all. Big time PG, post and shooter. They are a handful like Loretto.

Little brazier could had big game tonight but coach wouldn’t leave her in long enough to find out / she gets going add on other scorer to the mix would help ( maybe push over the top ) 

2 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Little brazier could had big game tonight but coach wouldn’t leave her in long enough to find out / she gets going add on other scorer to the mix would help ( maybe push over the top ) 

I am going to put Campbell in that category with Jada and Karly as far as being almost impossible to guard man to man.

3 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Jay, she's better than she thinks she is.  I've seen her be hesitant far too often.  She can shoot, and she can finish when she drives! Tell her that if she's 1on1 with someone (other than Karly), take them to the dang hoop!  I see her jumping up a lot between now and next year!  

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

I am going to put Campbell in that category with Jada and Karly as far as being almost impossible to guard man to man.

She's great, scary she's just a Sophomore.

Do you know anything about Jada's 3pt & fg %'s?  She's exceptional with the ball in her hands, and great at driving to pass, but I haven't seen much success from her with scoring outside of layups and FT's.

6 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

She's great, scary she's just a Sophomore.

Do you know anything about Jada's 3pt & fg %'s?  She's exceptional with the ball in her hands, and great at driving to pass, but I haven't seen much success from her with scoring outside of layups and FT's.

I don’t know a percentage. Feels like whole team is shooting 80% against us. She has hit a bunch of three’s against us. She has done it all. Her assists are as good as three’s. I think they would have their hands full with your defense and y’all would with theirs probably as well. Greenfield was a three point factory the year they played y’all at state and they had problems with the length, Had problems getting them off. I wished we would play zone because we do it well but I will have to see it to believe it.

27 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Jay, she's better than she thinks she is.  I've seen her be hesitant far too often.  She can shoot, and she can finish when she drives! Tell her that if she's 1on1 with someone (other than Karly), take them to the dang hoop!  I see her jumping up a lot between now and next year!  

I know where your coming from I try to encourage her  guess I have realize she’s not Reily or Jenna 

7 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I don’t know a percentage. Feels like whole team is shooting 80% against us. She has hit a bunch of three’s against us. She has done it all. Her assists are as good as three’s. I think they would have their hands full with your defense and y’all would with theirs probably as well. Greenfield was a three point factory the year they played y’all at state and they had problems with the length, Had problems getting them off. I wished we would play zone because we do it well but I will have to see it to believe it.

I don't remember seeing her make hardly any against y'all on the streams.  great with passing out for sure.

15 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

I don't remember seeing her make hardly any against y'all on the streams.  great with passing out for sure.

Jada hit 3 3's in the second quarter the other night in the district championship that busted the game wide open... ain't nothing wrong with her 3 point shot...

http://www.hudl.com/v/2H0LkA

Edited by GCPioneer