TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

41 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Gleason comes away with the win. Anderson for Gleason is a legit player!! She got any college offers?

Not sure, but she was the “alpha” on the court tonight. No one could stay in front of her, when she wanted to go to the rim. Gleason’s role players contributed at key moments tonight. Impressive team effort and game plan. Gleason & Dresden should be another good one. Best of luck to both teams. Good season Greenfield. 

41 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Not sure, but she was the “alpha” on the court tonight. No one could stay in front of her, when she wanted to go to the rim. Gleason’s role players contributed at key moments tonight. Impressive team effort and game plan. Gleason & Dresden should be another good one. Best of luck to both teams. Good season Greenfield. 

Yeah the Gleason team that beat Clay County and Huntland and took Summertown to the wire showed up tonight. They played with a ton of confidence. Anderson was a beast and looked like a Miss Basketball Finalist. The role players hit 5 or 6 money three’s as well. Big time win. Greenfield with a great season and nothing to hang your head about. Big win.

Edited by pioneer42

20 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah the Gleason team that beat Clay County and Huntland and took Summertown to the wire showed up tonight. They played with a ton of confidence. Anderson was a beast and looked like a Miss Basketball Finalist. The role players hit 5 or 6 money three’s as well. Big time win. Greenfield with a great season and nothing to hand your head about. Big win.

Yes looked like a totally different team than last week. They didn’t rush shots. They controlled the pace most of the game. I believe they went 12 out of 13 from the FT

3 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

Yes looked like a totally different team than last week. They didn’t rush shots. They controlled the pace most of the game. I believe they went 12 out of 13 from the FT

They just looked like a team on a mission. Lipfsey, Anderson and the whole team just was all engaged. Unbelievably focussed. Great game plan by Stephenson. The team tonight could play with McKenzie. Greenfield I mean just got beat. When you get 5 or 6 3’s from your 3-7, I mean it is hard to overcome that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

They just looked like a team on a mission. Lipfsey, Anderson and the whole team just was all engaged. Unbelievably focussed. Great game plan by Stephenson. The team tonight could play with McKenzie. Greenfield I mean just got beat. When you get 5 or 6 3’s from your 3-7, I mean it is hard to overcome that. 

Agree. The game plan was tremendous and Gleason wasn’t going to let Greenfield get many open looks from their 2 main shooters from outside.  I believe I only remember one “3”in the 2nd half by Greenfield,  but might be wrong on that. Anderson is definitely a player. 

Edited by LetsGoBrandon

14 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Gleason was the more aggressive team tonight. Greenfield didn’t have the players making shots that they had last week. Anderson was great tonight. The FT shooting down the stretch was good too. Dresden is going to have hands full and their not even a top team, wonder how they’ve got this far?