Region 7A

Bobcats83

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a blessing in disguise. Addition by subtraction.  Yes, he is an extremely talented player, but he was causing way to many problems. You will see a much different team tonight. The Tide will be an inspired team that will finally be enjoying playing basketball together as a group again. The team that will take the floor tonight have been playing basketball together for many years and will have each others back for the first time this year. ROLL TIDE!! 

I texted about 2 weeks ago that it seemed like the Trenton coach couldn't control him and deleted it but did say he kept bickering with LC fans and officials and was about to get a tech.i left that in my post.From what I saw he's a Dyersburg St or Union type player.I may be wrong but don't think and major colleges will touch him.Based on what I saw the 2 games I witnessed,I'd rather not have him on my team.

10 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I texted about 2 weeks ago that it seemed like the Trenton coach couldn't control him and deleted it but did say he kept bickering with LC fans and officials and was about to get a tech.i left that in my post.From what I saw he's a Dyersburg St or Union type player.I may be wrong but don't think and major colleges will touch him.Based on what I saw the 2 games I witnessed,I'd rather not have him on my team.

Union is a D2 school and Dyersburg state a community college. I see this ending in a prep school. He is definitely not ready to play at Union right now and I am pretty sure they haven't even offered him.