AA State Tournament Matchups

westtn12

4 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

That tech on coach was big! 

yep..  unless it was something super egregious, ref should not have made that call in the 4th in a close game at state.

Tough luck GC.  Hate to see y'all exit early.  Big props to York.  Down by 9 at one point, kept your composure and played one heck of a 4th period.

Edited by mas1821

On 3/6/2022 at 5:11 PM, GlassHouseBound said:

Gatlinburg Pitman in a blow out 

Gibson county - if the GC team that played at summertown last night shows up it will be double digits.  If not it might be close 

Westmoreland in a close one. 

westviews backups play more than starters. 

Double digits? Maybe next year.

2 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

yep..  unless it was something super egregious, ref should not have made that call in the 4th in a close game at state.

Tough luck GC.  Hate to see y'all exit early.  Big props to York.  Down by 9 at one point, kept your composure and played one heck of a 4th period.

I wondered what coach could have said since they had already called a foul on York!   But York was already leading when that happened.  They traded FT's and that was about it.  York played very well at the end of the game.  Reese Beaty showed why she has SEC teams knocking on her door.  She was setting up shots for everyone all over the court during that York run.  Very good game by both teams.  I knew it was going to be a game like that after what I had saw from both teams this year.  This is going to be a great week of games.  I love it! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

You are clueless. 12-5 fouls in the second half. 

To be fair… foul count in the 1st half was 7-2 in GC favor… most of y’all’s fouls in 2nd half came from putting our girls on the line late in the game… nonetheless it was a great game from both sides. Well played and hard fought. 

• Like 1