AAA state tournament matchups & predictions

Bballhoops1

5 hours ago, Cballer said:

He's just keeping it real.  FWIW, I'm personally pulling for Southside but don't have a lot of confidence in them due to their perennial powder puff schedule.   Only 8 teams in the top 25 in 3A have a lower SOS rating than Southside.  It ranks 6th out of the 8 teams remaining.  It pays to be battle tested this time of year.

Greenville 

strength rank: 5th 

schedule rank: 4th

JSS 

strength rank: 2nd 

schedule rank: 14th

also we have played a tough Fayette Ware team that will beat Creek Wood 

played a tough TCA team that made state in division 2 

we played a tough South Gibson team, that lost their best player in the district tournament. 

8 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Greenville 

strength rank: 5th 

schedule rank: 4th

JSS 

strength rank: 2nd 

schedule rank: 14th

also we have played a tough Fayette Ware team that will beat Creek Wood 

played a tough TCA team that made state in division 2 

we played a tough South Gibson team, that lost their best player in the district tournament. 

The nice thing about this is we will get to find out soon enough. Beat Greeneville and earn respect. 

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

The nice thing about this is we will get to find out soon enough. Beat Greeneville and earn respect. 

Luckily we are not looking for your respect! We will play our ball & we are used to the hate. The last 5-7 we have been dealing with key injuries, our top is out this year as well. But we keep it moving forward. 

On 3/6/2022 at 11:31 AM, Bballhoops1 said:

Dyer co vs Page

Greenville vs southside

upperman vs Elizabethton

creekwood vs Fayette ware

Dyer County will beat Page 

South Side wins with our defense 

Upperman is playing great ball at the right time. I know nothing about Elizabeth but Upperman in a close one

fayette ware will beat Creek Wood by 5 

On 3/6/2022 at 7:21 PM, iswhatitis said:

Creekwood is a team to watch…They have wins over Loretto & Summertown which are beast of teams in AA. Have a great player and 4 good role players. Could get Hot at right time. 

Boy was you wrong about them 2 teams being the best in AA lol Fayette Ware definitely wins this game 

2 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Don’t sleep on Page. They are good

Page would be 3rd in our district! From what I seen they aren’t all they great. Losing to a Lincoln County isn’t a good look. Dyer County will beat them especially without their best player. I heard she is done for the year(not positive on this information) 

3 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Page would be 3rd in our district! From what I seen they aren’t all they great. Losing to a Lincoln County isn’t a good look. Dyer County will beat them especially without their best player. I heard she is done for the year(not positive on this information) 

Did not know this. DC always brings a crowd to the glass house so should be a good atmosphere for sure. 

I don’t think it’s fair to call South Side’s schedule weak. 
South Side’s schedule included GIbson Co, Fayette Ware (twice), Loretto, Covington (twice), South Gibson (three times), and Trinity Christian. Those all very good teams.

They had a few weak opponents in Haywood, Ripley, Bolivar, North Side. Those games were great for their boys team. High school schedules are not completely determined by one coach. 

21 minutes ago, maddams said:

I don’t think it’s fair to call South Side’s schedule weak. 
South Side’s schedule included GIbson Co, Fayette Ware (twice), Loretto, Covington (twice), South Gibson (three times), and Trinity Christian. Those all very good teams.

They had a few weak opponents in Haywood, Ripley, Bolivar, North Side. Those games were great for their boys team. High school schedules are not completely determined by one coach. 

You know your stuff!