AAA state tournament matchups & predictions

Bballhoops1

44 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

They got three teams in their District. Ain’t there fault. 

Page will be a tough out for SS or Greeneville either one. SS always has good teams on both the girls and the boys sides. I give Hawkeye smack because he talks a lot of smack. No disrespect meant towards any of the young men and women that play the game. 

52 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Page will be a tough out for SS or Greeneville either one. SS always has good teams on both the girls and the boys sides. I give Hawkeye smack because he talks a lot of smack. No disrespect meant towards any of the young men and women that play the game. 

It’s all out of fun. Page is a good team! Greenville is also tough! I hope we can keep the lead 

23 hours ago, Americal198 said:

I'm not in the habit of speaking for another poster, but I think UCSportsfan is picking Greeneville over Southside, because he wants to see a return match with Greeneville and Upperman. I'm inclined to agree with him. This rematch would be the "Clash of the Titans" and would be great for Tennessee girl's basketball. 

Let’s not forget that Elizabethton got here by going TO Greeneville and beating them on THEIR home floor for the Regional Championship. All 8 of these teams are good. But, a more accurate statement would be, all 8 of these teams were HOT. Now, who can stay hot? Who can maintain that momentum, keep the hot hand, get the breaks and dig deep down for glory and a Gold Ball? 
PS, Elizabethton’s team has 0 Seniors. They’re all back next season.

59 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Let’s not forget that Elizabethton got here by going TO Greeneville and beating them on THEIR home floor for the Regional Championship. All 8 of these teams are good. But, a more accurate statement would be, all 8 of these teams were HOT. Now, who can stay hot? Who can maintain that momentum, keep the hot hand, get the breaks and dig deep down for glory and a Gold Ball? 
PS, Elizabethton’s team has 0 Seniors. They’re all back next season.

Not taking a thing away from Elizabethton. I was suggesting that UCSportsfan wanted a rematch between Upperman and Greeneville. Was I surprised when Elizabethton won in Greeneville? Yes. No crime in that, is there?

15 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

SS relentless in their attack. Very impressive!  Should be a good game between them and Page. 

Westview Nation is with the SS Hawks!! Fun to see our fans supporting our former rival. Relentless is Coach B’s style and if their big D1 signee girl was playing, this would’ve been a 20 point victory. Coach B if you’re reading this, get the girls some extra free throw practice. Don’t need that percentage next game. Go Hawks!!

17 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Westview Nation is with the SS Hawks!! Fun to see our fans supporting our former rival. Relentless is Coach B’s style and if their big D1 signee girl was playing, this would’ve been a 20 point victory. Coach B if you’re reading this, get the girls some extra free throw practice. Don’t need that percentage next game. Go Hawks!!

Thanks. We was cheering for y’all as well. If we had Sharnecce Currie-Jelks we won win without a doubt

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Thanks. We was cheering for y’all as well. If we had Sharnecce Currie-Jelks we won win without a doubt

Keep on keeping on Hawk. Good win. You had the toughest bracket. You got the depth to bring it home. Number 4 showed out. Proud of y’all!!!