AAA state tournament matchups & predictions

Bballhoops1

Just now, imright4now said:

And you act like we can’t play ball in the UC. I think our area respects your area pretty well. At least I do. 

I give the UC lots of respect. No need to dog out South Side. They got three teams in their District and nobody volunteers to play them. Fact.

3 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

All I say is know your facts before you start dogging South Side out. They can’t find anybody to play them. 

I’m going to say this real slow because obviously you’re commenting because of a frustrating loss for your team. However, I have not said one word about SS. My old account is lost forever but I’ve been around here for a long long time, so I’m no newbie here. 

54 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

All I say is know your facts before you start dogging South Side out. They can’t find anybody to play them. 

The facts say they rank 6th of the 8 teams left in schedule strength and only 6 teams have worse SOS in the top 25.  Thats what I said.  Honestly, I'm pulling for Southside.  Unfortunately tho, if you win today, you'll find out what competition really is.  Page is in waiting. Its only 2nd quarter, but that game is over.  Book it.

1 minute ago, Cballer said:

The facts say they rank 6th of the 8 teams left in schedule strength and only 6 teams have worse SOS in the top 25.  Thats what I said.  Honestly, I'm pulling for Southside.  Unfortunately tho, if you win today, you'll find out what competition really is.  Page is in waiting. Its only 2nd quarter, but that game is over.  Book it.

They got three teams in their District. Ain’t there fault. 

12 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

They got three teams in their District. Ain’t there fault. 

Never said it was their fault who they play in district or postseason.  Was talking SOS as a whole.  They may be good, but good is always relative according to who you play.  Like I said, hope they win, today and Friday, but IMO, Page is gonna be a tough out.