AAA state tournament matchups & predictions

Bballhoops1

14 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Keep on keeping on Hawk. Good win. You had the toughest bracket. You got the depth to bring it home. Number 4 showed out. Proud of y’all!!!

Man. She is tough & only a freshman! She missed a few close ones, but we can live with them. 15 & 10! Thanks a lot we will need it on our free throws & point blank layups. Overall we played an excellent game 

4 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Man. She is tough & only a freshman! She missed a few close ones, but we can live with them. 15 & 10! Thanks a lot we will need it on our free throws & point blank layups. Overall we played an excellent game 

Proud of y’all. We know who plays who don’t we?? Iron sharpens iron. They tried to make yours interesting. Never have seen a 10 second violation against air and then a blatant charge went against you. Keep battling.

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We have played Upperman and I have watched Page today and I don’t think either one is better than you. I have no idea about Elizabethton. They seem to be pretty good, but there is no defense in the state of Tennessee that can compare to South Side’s, IMO. I think South Side is the team to beat. 

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

We have played Upperman and I have watched Page today and I don’t think either one is better than you. I have no idea about Elizabethton. They seem to be pretty good, but there is no defense in the state of Tennessee that can compare to South Side’s, IMO. I think South Side is the team to beat. 

We seen Upperman & Page but know nothing of Elizabethton. I will be there at 10 to check them out. 

17 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Thank you!  SS never plays anyone leading up to the tournament. The only 2 tough teams they played all year they got beaten by. GC and Loretto. So if SS beats a very good Greeneville team then I’ll show respect for the program. I have zero issues with the children that play the game. Never have never will. 

So………………

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We are decent! SOS means what now? 

We'll see.  I'm pulling for SS against Page.  I have my doubts though.    Pioneer thinks giving up 54 is elite defense.  That's laughable.  You'd better not give up 54 again.  That's all I'll say.

6 hours ago, Cballer said:

We'll see.  I'm pulling for SS against Page.  I have my doubts though.    Pioneer thinks giving up 54 is elite defense.  That's laughable.  You'd better not give up 54 again.  That's all I'll say.

What’s laughable is you going for us but saying this & that. Go on & say your going for Page lol it’s ok. 

I will say this Greenville is much better than page imo! 54 is a lot of points unless we score 55 or more! The objective is to score more points than your opponent! We played good defense but Greenville was making shots, it be like that so times. They are averaging 67 points a game! So we did great imo but keep having your doubts! Friday we will hopefully silence you doubters! 

10 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Proud of y’all. We know who plays who don’t we?? Iron sharpens iron. They tried to make yours interesting. Never have seen a 10 second violation against air and then a blatant charge went against you. Keep battling.

Yea smh that 10 second call was obviously a joke! That charge call that even Ray Charles seen lol called a block , I knew it would get interesting! We know come Friday against Page it will be even more interesting! They want Page & Upperman in the championship, but our plans is to spoil that little plot! #HawkNation

35 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea smh that 10 second call was obviously a joke! That charge call that even Ray Charles seen lol called a block , I knew it would get interesting! We know come Friday against Page it will be even more interesting! They want Page & Upperman in the championship, but our plans is to spoil that little plot! #HawkNation

Hope y'all spoil it with authority!

51 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

What’s laughable is you going for us but saying this & that. Go on & say your going for Page lol it’s ok. 

I will say this Greenville is much better than page imo! 54 is a lot of points unless we score 55 or more! The objective is to score more points than your opponent! We played good defense but Greenville was making shots, it be like that so times. They are averaging 67 points a game! So we did great imo but keep having your doubts! Friday we will hopefully silence you doubters! 

Nope, you are out of your mind if you think Greeneville was better than Page, but Page is better than you, and thats why I'm pulling for you, but if you think you are going to win Friday or Saturday giving up 54 points then you are living in a fantasy land.  This ain't West TN, so you and the rest of Powder Puff nation better tighten up!

Edited by Cballer

14 minutes ago, Cballer said:

Nope, you are out of your mind if you think Greeneville was better than Page, but Page is better than you, and thats why I'm pulling for you, but if you think you are going to win Friday or Saturday giving up 54 points then you are living in a fantasy land.  This ain't West TN, so you and the rest of Powder Puff nation better tighten up!

Lol ok