Preseason 1A football team rankings in fans opinions

mrbigster

37 minutes ago, Rebdog said:

What were the final to Mckenzie game 

I am not really sure.  It was a 3 way with Camden and McNairy.  We scored alot. We played cleaner than you would expect first time out.  We for sure have some things to clean up with first time starters in there on both sides of the ball. We have Lexington next week. 

I may miscounted about starters but  I think Westview scored 2 to 1 .Hard to really gage though.played 10 play series. Westview looks like they going to throw 7 to 8 times out of 10.Om LC first offensive play,Day Day ran about 10 yards.Thwn next play about 30 and hurt his shoulder and didn't play any more.He came out in a sling so hoping it's a sprain.LC looks like they can score or have the ability to score any play on offense if Day Day and Clay on the field.Clay scored on about a 60 yard pass and also had an interception for about a 50 yard td but think Westview backup qb was in.Second untits,think LC scored 2 or 3 times.No 16 Chamberlain,a soph had some good runs.Like LC 68 said.Could come down to line play and depth.Think Westview will be ok with the way they still throw and running back did break 1 long run for other td.Think both teams will be tough outs and the season gets underway and if LC cab stay healthy.

Edited by mrbigster
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I may miscounted about starters but  I think Westview scored 2 to 1 .Hard to really gage though.played 10 play series. Westview looks like they going to throw 7 to 8 times out of 10.Om LC first offensive play,Day Day ran about 10 yards.Thwn next play about 30 and hurt his shoulder and didn't play any more.He came out in a sling so hoping it's a sprain.LC looks like they can score or have the ability to score any play on offense if Day Day and Clay on the field.Clay scored on about a 60 yard pass and also had an interception for about a 50 yard td but think Westview backup qb was in.Second untits,think LC scored 2 or 3 times.No 16 Chamberlain,a soph had some good runs.Like LC 68 said.Could come down to line play and depth.Think Westview will be ok with the way they still throw and running back did break 1 long run for other td.Think both teams will be tough outs and the season gets underway and if LC cab stay healthy.

That's my observation.Some others may have different opinions.Just without Day Day,thought LC did ok.and a lineman also went down after just a few plays.May been ankle.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Think LC will open things up more once season starts.

Lake County and Peabody will be a good battle in their Region. They say Humboldt has more talent than the past few years. We will see. Peabody will be in lower score games than in the past. One of the Kee players didn’t play tonight. Peabody is a good team and will be a force. Just think there whole Region top to bottom will be more competitive.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Who's Westviews QB?