Preseason 1A football team rankings in fans opinions

mrbigster

13 hours ago, BossDog said:

Got in the red zone 8 times and didn’t score due to crappy play calling. So I’m not sure what game you was watching. They scored on a 3rd & 30 for game winner. 

Could and should have won both games but horrendous play calling.

He is built different, but you must not watch the tape he takes 3 plays off to every 5 plays. 

I was watching the game the refs called flag after flag on City all night and over half of those were horrendous and out right home cooking people with no ties even stated that.. which those flags lead to one of your red zone trips and the 3 and 30 City scored twice before the third time there was no flag  lol. 8 trips to the red zone and you ran into a barbarous defense led by Thomison. I've never seen the kid take a play off now he might get tired but he plays literally every position but QB and Ol. City could be terrible and people would still pay to come watch this kid he's freaky. Losing Randolph is going to be a big blow what he did at a place like cornersville is unprecedented and those boys played their tails for him.

41 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

I was watching the game the refs called flag after flag on City all night and over half of those were horrendous and out right home cooking people with no ties even stated that.. which those flags lead to one of your red zone trips and the 3 and 30 City scored twice before the third time there was no flag  lol. 8 trips to the red zone and you ran into a barbarous defense led by Thomison. I've never seen the kid take a play off now he might get tired but he plays literally every position but QB and Ol. City could be terrible and people would still pay to come watch this kid he's freaky. Losing Randolph is going to be a big blow what he did at a place like cornersville is unprecedented and those boys played their tails for him.

Oh Blame it on the refs lol. Most of them were penalties.

I haven’t heard anyone say oh man let’s go watch this kid play at Fayetteville because he don’t have the ball enough in his hands for that. Now #3 on the other hand is the best player on the team and personally I would come watch him but he may not even be on the team anymore??

1 hour ago, BossDog said:

I haven’t heard anyone say oh man let’s go watch this kid play at Fayetteville because he don’t have the ball enough in his hands for that. Now #3 on the other hand is the best player on the team and personally I would come watch him but he may not even be on the team anymore??

Yea your right so when your in bounds and get rocked how is that a late hit? but it don't matter now thats water under a bridge. Sept 30 region title game will be a show down this time in Fayetteville. 

Well you must haven't left bfe in a while lol cause everyone talks about #9 and how much of dawg he is. Everytime the ball is thrown to him he's mossing someone or a house call but he makes his living at LB. He's the best player in 1A only one they has a legit bone to pick with that is Taylor from Mckenzie.

Jackson aint the best on that team but yeah he has been an odd case.. left this summer and now have heard he came back. They had a transfer from Giles move in as well but have heard he will no longer be attending City hes not listed on the roster either. I'll know for sure come next week they have a jamboree vs Lincoln co.  

29 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

Yea your right so when your in bounds and get rocked how is that a late hit? but it don't matter now thats water under a bridge. Sept 30 region title game will be a show down this time in Fayetteville. 

Well you must haven't left bfe in a while lol cause everyone talks about #9 and how much of dawg he is. Everytime the ball is thrown to him he's mossing someone or a house call but he makes his living at LB. He's the best player in 1A only one they has a legit bone to pick with that is Taylor from Mckenzie.

Jackson aint the best on that team but yeah he has been an odd case.. left this summer and now have heard he came back. They had a transfer from Giles move in as well but have heard he will no longer be attending City hes not listed on the roster either. I'll know for sure come next week they have a jamboree vs Lincoln co.  

I kinda like Day Day at LC who I'm sure you haven't seen.But I've seen ur kids.Saw them at Lewis Co last year and the running back at LC couple years ago.

Edited by mrbigster

16 hours ago, BossDog said:

Got in the red zone 8 times and didn’t score due to crappy play calling. So I’m not sure what game you was watching. They scored on a 3rd & 30 for game winner. 

Could and should have won both games but horrendous play calling.

He is built different, but you must not watch the tape he takes 3 plays off to every 5 plays. 

This made me laugh 

20 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I kinda like Day Day at LC who I'm sure you haven't seen.But I've seen ur kids.Saw them at Lewis Co last year and the running back at LC couple years ago.

is that number #9 or #24 for yall? I remember #24  from few seasons ago that kid can play..I think he is still there?

1 hour ago, Doc931 said:

#3 literally won y’all a state title by himself. #9 isn’t even getting y’all out of the 3rd around. lol

3 hours ago, BossDog said:

He's not with Fayetteville anymore?

On 8/1/2022 at 12:44 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Bigster he is more like 5 feet 8. 165lbs

You may be right but I'm curious.I saw LC scrimmage Dresden and saw a number 28 I believe.Thought I read you said he was an 8th grader.I have a grandson played 4th grade last year and saw a kid running back that looked to be close to 200 lbs at running back.At least from the stands.Would think he'd had to been in about 5th or 6th grade.Wouldnt think they had a  7th grader playing against 4th gradersHave him on video.Was number 40..Just curious.

Edited by mrbigster

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

You may be right but I'm curious.I saw LC scrimmage Dresden and saw a number 28 I believe.Thought I read you said he was an 8th grader.I have a grandson played 4th grade last year and saw a kid running back that looked to be close to 200 lbs at running back.At least from the stands.Would think he'd had to been in about 5th or 6th grade.Wouldnt think they had a  7th grader playing against 4th gradersHave him on video.Was number 40..Just curious.

Don't be curious. I am down their everyday so I know the size of the kid. The back you are talking about is in the 9th grade now. 

20 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Don't be curious. I am down their everyday so I know the size of the kid. The back you are talking about is in the 9th grade now. 

I know you are.But Coach Lanier told me last year to come look at this young kid.Said because of his age and size,think if will have  be a potential division 1 prospect.Thought he told me this kid was in 5th or 6 grade.I thought he was on the field with my grandson who was in 3rd grade.Kid I'm talking about wouldn't be in high school.It wasn't the middle school team I was watching but younger kids.Coach Lanier was coaching this team.He didn't coach middle school last year.

Edited by mrbigster

On 5/31/2022 at 3:31 PM, SmallTownSportsGuy said:

Out of Region 2, I'd have to give Coalfield the nod right now. They lose some skill position players, but if the Bunch kid plays, that'll help their running game balance out with the spread better. Oakdale will lose the Vera kid, but they'll probably be a playoff team again, and maybe go rounds again. Greenback still seems to be about a year away from really being scary, but it depends on what their current coach does with what he has there. Harriman will be an X-factor to watch for in the district. Midway lost an awful lot off last year's despite a good coach coming back home. Sunbright's got a couple decent returning kids, but depth is going to be the big thing with them. Oliver Springs will be in the mix for a playoff spot with a new coach, but I think they're about a year or two away from seriously contending for one of the top spots in that district.

Do you know if Greenback had their full squad at McMinn Central 5 way scrimmage?  I was shocked on how down I thought they were.