Region 1-A Early outlook 2022

THE KING

10 hours ago, THE KING said:

Hampton girls were hungover from being conference Champs. I wouldn't read too much into it. 

They played 8 on 5 the whole night refs didn’t call a thing on chucky doak it was horrible. When Bart is the best ref all night you have a problem 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jje70 said:

They played 8 on 5 the whole night refs didn’t call a thing on chucky doak it was horrible. When Bart is the best ref all night you have a problem 

I bet they weren't as bad as the jv refs we had at Hampton.  Both of those guys need forced out.  It's a good thing we don't delete our live feeds when we lose ;).  

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

I bet they weren't as bad as the jv refs we had at Hampton.  Both of those guys need forced out.  It's a good thing we don't delete our live feeds when we lose ;).  

I came across this and thought of you King. With tournaments approaching, everyone gonna have to walk that aisle to try to become a champion!  Here is to everyone playing their best at tournament time :thumb:

34 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I came across this and thought of you King. With tournaments approaching, everyone gonna have to walk that aisle to try to become a champion!  Here is to everyone playing their best at tournament time :thumb:

:roflol:my daughters already think I'm crazy.  They don't like ric flair :lol:  With Hampton moving to 2a, I don't think it will slow down the rivalry a bit.  I didn't teach my girls to get up for the dogs. It's like they were born fired up to play the dogs. Hampton jv was very good this year. We dominated every game this year except for Hampton. 

11 minutes ago, THE KING said:

:roflol:my daughters already think I'm crazy.  They don't like ric flair :lol:  With Hampton moving to 2a, I don't think it will slow down the rivalry a bit.  I didn't teach my girls to get up for the dogs. It's like they were born fired up to play the dogs. Hampton jv was very good this year. We dominated every game this year except for Hampton. 

I wish Hampton could stay in Single A. I feel that's where we belong but it is what it is. I thought that clip would fire you up. Enjoy every minute of your girls playing because it goes by fast. These are good times.

56 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I wish Hampton could stay in Single A. I feel that's where we belong but it is what it is. I thought that clip would fire you up. Enjoy every minute of your girls playing because it goes by fast. These are good times.

Yes they are.  And I can't say that I'm sad Hampton and Oneida are going 2a.  It definitely makes us a favorite to host substate the next 2 years unless NG or Cosby has something up their sleeve. 

10 hours ago, THE KING said:

Yes they are.  And I can't say that I'm sad Hampton and Oneida are going 2a.  It definitely makes us a favorite to host substate the next 2 years unless NG or Cosby has something up their sleeve. 

NG has 4 seniors and only 9 players. The feeder school doesn’t have any 8th grade girls that play basketball so James is gonna have to hit the transfer portal and autobahn to find some help. 

6 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

NG has 4 seniors and only 9 players. The feeder school doesn’t have any 8th grade girls that play basketball so James is gonna have to hit the transfer portal and autobahn to find some help. 

He may have to pull a few cheerleaders.  They have a bunch of them. Heard Univ High had to do that this year due to injuries mid way in season. It sure didn’t help any, but at least they got to continue to play.