Haywood Tomcats 2022

Kruger77

On 7/14/2022 at 5:44 PM, stacmot said:

I'm sure the school and coaches thank you, but I'm not sure if the fans do. As a fan,  I would like to thank you and the rest of the chain gang for the excellent job y'all do.

@RTRRudy1189 He is only buttering you up so you will pull those chains a few inches in the tomcats favor every time y'all reset the chains! JK! Stacmot is a really nice guy. Great Historian of west TN high school football as well. I know this, if I were working the chains as soon as I saw a play coming my way I would be dropping the sticks and running for cover!  

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

@RTRRudy1189 He is only buttering you up so you will pull those chains a few inches in the tomcats favor every time y'all reset the chains! JK! Stacmot is a really nice guy. Great Historian of west TN high school football as well. I know this, if I were working the chains as soon as I saw a play coming my way I would be dropping the sticks and running for cover!  

WOW MOM!  You saw right through me, and that's not an easy thing to do.  Just kidding!  Stretch those chains RTRRudy!

The Cats and the Pats will go at it again in the Henry County Jamboree on August 12.  Here’s a link to the Paris Post-Intelligencer's write up of last year’s match-up.  It definitely wasn’t your typical boring we’re not going to show anything jamboree match-up.

https://www.parispi.net/sports/local_sports/article_5f6d8bfa-fe98-11eb-9d09-a7ede3c0a60c.html

What’s the latest on our kicking game?  Does Haywood have any scrimmages lined up over the next several weeks?

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 5:02 PM, stacmot said:

The Cats and the Pats will go at it again in the Henry County Jamboree on August 12.  Here’s a link to the Paris Post-Intelligencer's write up of last year’s match-up.  It definitely wasn’t your typical boring we’re not going to show anything jamboree match-up.

https://www.parispi.net/sports/local_sports/article_5f6d8bfa-fe98-11eb-9d09-a7ede3c0a60c.html

What’s the latest on our kicking game?  Does Haywood have any scrimmages lined up over the next several weeks?

You guys graduated a jewel in that Russell kid. It will be interesting to see his replacement.