Defending Class 4A Champion Tullahoma Wildcats

On 7/31/2022 at 11:17 AM, Vandychris said:

I actually have Lawrence County getting in the playoffs. That program is beginning to rise again after some lean years. Their feeder program, EO Coffman has been unbeaten for 3 consecutive seasons. Some really nice talent coming up to a program that is getting better each of the past 2-3 seasons.

Can’t talk about LC on the post Chris. It’s all wildcats

On 7/19/2022 at 8:47 AM, FBfan26 said:

Heck I was about to comment and say I think greenbrier will move in the top 4 but after I read his post I was like mmmmmm 

gb did not look very good...they could only muster up 21 against heritage in a scrimmage. Defense should be solid but don't see the offense scoring enough to compete with you guys. Time will tell..they open up at home against springfield and springfield will be without 3 key defensive starters.

• Upvote 1

On 7/9/2022 at 1:37 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They surprised everyone last year. 

I wasn’t surprised. I’d followed them all year in 2020 expecting them to host Betsy in the Semifinals. When they screwed up and lost to Nolensville, I KNEW they would handle their business and represent the West. I was not happy we lost to them, but that was a great team they had. When you loose to a quality opponent it’s 1% easier to swallow. (Still sucks) lol

Tullahoma is a playoff team. What seed? I dont know ask me at 11Pm tomorrow night. Grant Chadwick will probably play for a SEC team in 2024. He is far better than his brother and 4 inches taller. Defense played their butts off. Offense will take time, they need game experience. I'd say they could go to Hardin Co and win playoff game. Alot can happen in 11 weeks.