Pre season 2A favorites

horse

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Sounds like you did pretty good. Beat the ones you know you should and either competed with or beat the larger schools. Sounds like you may have a good year. 

They said we moved it all over McMinn Central we just couldn't get it in the end zone inside the 10. Austin East was a draw other than that Hail Mary they threw I pray we do have a good year we need one LOL.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

They said we moved it all over McMinn Central we just couldn't get it in the end zone inside the 10. Austin East was a draw other than that Hail Mary they threw I pray we do have a good year we need one LOL.

Looking on the 3A board Central fans say they are very much improved over last year's squad. Sounds like you did well with a 1A school vs. 3A

12 hours ago, Pirateman28 said:

Tyner will mercy rule jasper this year that is a fact.

That will not happen kinfolk. Imo these are the two favorites in the East. I expect both games will be 7-10 points either way. Marion has some major talent coming back to match Tyner. Just depends on some of the new transfers Tyner has. I’m just keeping it real

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

That will not happen kinfolk. Imo these are the two favorites in the East. I expect both games will be 7-10 points either way. Marion has some major talent coming back to match Tyner. Just depends on some of the new transfers Tyner has. I’m just keeping it real

We will see Jasper hasn’t shown me anything since that last time they went to state. I’m just keeping it real. 

19 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Come to the scrimmage tomorrow and see if Marion plays different 

Hopefully you guys spread it out this year and throw the ball to use all those weapons. That old school approach last year didn’t do Marion any favors. Gotta use those athletes! Y’all and Tyner should be a classic. Whoever wins the first game though is liable to lose the 2nd when it matters most. I’m just keeping it real

22 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Hopefully you guys spread it out this year and throw the ball to use all those weapons. That old school approach last year didn’t do Marion any favors. Gotta use those athletes! Y’all and Tyner should be a classic. Whoever wins the first game though is liable to lose the 2nd when it matters most. I’m just keeping it real

Tomorrow 5:30 central in Jasper 

6 hours ago, Yeti said:

Sounds like you did pretty good. Beat the ones you know you should and either competed with or beat the larger schools. Sounds like you may have a good year. 

This Fri will show us a little more.Meigs and Rockwood should whip our tails.We have 4 Srs only 3 will play,so we are a little young still but not an excuse.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

This Fri will show us a little more.Meigs and Rockwood should whip our tails.We have 4 Srs only 3 will play,so we are a little young still but not an excuse.

Been told we have only 4 starting Seniors this year ourselves. On a side note I've heard Rockwood has a stud rb this year. Guess we will see Friday.