Pre season 2A favorites

horse

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Feel good,still getting better monthly.Yeah it's looking like I will be out of town.I was hoping you would make it and fill me in.Not expecting much tho.

Good to have you back,  glad you are healing and  hope you get to enjoy some football this season.

27 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Feel good,still getting better monthly.Yeah it's looking like I will be out of town.I was hoping you would make it and fill me in.Not expecting much tho.

I think I'll be there unless something happens. I'll let you know what I see.

18 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

@Salem

the east robertson game is a big one this year. you have to go up there and win that one. that is the game that tripped up the entire season. forrest had no business losing to them, and instead lost convincingly with their weakest effort of the year at home. an inexplicable result. 

If both teams live up to expectations this season it should be a 2A game of the week. Forrest has to get through a tough pair of  preseason games injury free first. We can't afford to lose any more starters. Last season was a good game. ER scored late in the 4th quarter to take the lead and Forrest got the ball back with 5 minutes left. Offensive panic set in and we  go 4 and out. 

14 hours ago, 3rdandLong said:

That was a bad loss for Forrest. 

Awful performance.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Good to have you back,  glad you are healing and  hope you get to enjoy some football this season.

Thanks pujo,I will definitely be able to stand at the fence again!Tough year but I'm glad football starts soon.Hopefully our kids will be better suited for the season with a full offseason with the New Guy!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thanks pujo,I will definitely be able to stand at the fence again!Tough year but I'm glad football starts soon.Hopefully our kids will be better suited for the season with a full offseason with the New Guy!

Hear you have talent, just gotta translate it on the field. Talent helps but I've seen a million talented teams that couldn't play a lick. Takes talent ,hard work and Coaching. 

18 hours ago, pujo said:

Hear you have talent, just gotta translate it on the field. Talent helps but I've seen a million talented teams that couldn't play a lick. Takes talent ,hard work and Coaching. 

That's what I hear but I seen enough talent the past 2 years that could not get it done when we needed it.Im hearing we have a pretty good Freshman QB,I dont expect to see him much this year tho,he will need to get bigger and we need to be better up front that alone could ruin him early.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 2:29 AM, Yeti said:

From the East I'd probably put them in this order.

Tyner

Trousdale

Meigs

Watertown

Marion

Hampton

Just an uneducated guess for sure but from what I've been told and from what I've read this is probably what it will look like out of the gate. 

Tyner is for real.