Pre season 2A favorites

horse

On 7/15/2022 at 8:05 AM, Cam615 said:

Maybe not 5-6 but it will be awhile, the playoff streak is officially on alert for the next few years. If we go 1A we may keep it in tact, 2A will be tough. Blake may step down but I would expect it not to happen until he can move up. 

Yeah, I think he will be the coach until the junior class graduate. The next few years are going to be tough.

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t know much about Tyner, but that Westview team last year was stout. I can’t imagine Tyner was more talented. 

Tyner is the most talented team in the East Every year, MAHS was the most talented team in the west.  Westview had talent and played a disciplined brand of football.

23 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I like Marion & Tyner in the East  this year. Westview & Huntington out of the West with Union City as a dark horse. I’m just keeping it real

Marion and Tyner will have good runs but won't make it. 1st yr HC will have some bumps and Tyner always underachieves.

3 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I like Marion & Tyner in the East  this year. Westview & Huntington out of the West with Union City as a dark horse. I’m just keeping it real

Good picks but it could be a few others. I'd have to go with Westview to win it all again. Good sized school with lots of talent.

4 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I don't even have one to throw out there yet, but you can bet that at least one of the Memphis teams will be hard loaded with talent. If they learn to play even somewhat fundamental football, they'll get over the hump that they've been close to a few times lately. Can't have a "dark horse" without mentioning them.

4 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Marion and Tyner will have good runs but won't make it. 1st yr HC will have some bumps and Tyner always underachieves.

Nah kinfolks..If you have the talent and you hire a good coach then he can win right away. Marion had too many studs standing on sidelines last year. If the new coach is legit the. Marion will make a lot of noise this year because the talent and size looks to be there. I think the loser of them and Tyner in regular season wins the 3rd round matchup. Im just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

34 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I don't even have one to throw out there yet, but you can bet that at least one of the Memphis teams will be hard loaded with talent. If they learn to play even somewhat fundamental football, they'll get over the hump that they've been close to a few times lately. Can't have a "dark horse" without mentioning them.

I don’t know anything about the Memphis teams honestly. Obviously there is always a team each year from Memphis that can get hot and make some noise.