Pre season 2A favorites

horse

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

I like our chances with Marion again this year. Fitzgerald will be coaching the line this season and our skill players offensively will be as good as any in 2A. Tyner will be a very hard out for anyone with what they return. 

You think Polk will beat out Bledsoe this year?

a buddy of mine says bledsoe will be down this year.  honestly though i think bledsoe and polk are playng for that 4 spot.

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

I'm hearing Ty Kraskous will be the starting rb followed by Dylan Carrol. Ty is a very similar runner to what Will Meadows was a couple years back if you remember or know him. Ty had an accident last year and missed all season. I'm somewhat out of the loop compared to recent years and honestly then I didn't know alot lol. I could have the starting order wrong I'm not sure. But that's what my buddy told me. We should be pretty good at the rb position.

i remember reading about the rb that got hurt preseason.  glad he is abel to play this year.  thats great

Edited by TheBest2018

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

I like our chances with Marion again this year. Fitzgerald will be coaching the line this season and our skill players offensively will be as good as any in 2A. Tyner will be a very hard out for anyone with what they return. 

You think Polk will beat out Bledsoe this year?

I’m interested in seeing what Fitzgerald can do with the Scott kid. He has to be 6.6 and around 290

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

take away the QB and 10 teams in 2A were better. including Tyner

Disagree but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I only saw the champ game against hampton but westview had very good size at the line of scrimmage and some good skill players at RB and WR. Would have been a very good 2A team without Ty. 

19 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I wouldn’t say Meigs outcoached Marion last year. They just physically mauled them up front. With what Meigs lost and what Marion brings back I think Marion will return the favor this year. They should have weapons everywhere if the new coach figures out how to utilize them. I’m just keeping it real 

We didn’t Maul anyone last year. We are average size up front as usual but play with good technique and know angles and leverage. When I say Meigs is well coached I’m referring to the course of the year. Not just 1-2 specific games. 
I think TY and Pendergrass will be toting the rock the most this year. I think our defense will be good as good as last year. I think we learned a lesson last year not using the good Fullback enough. This is all from what the booster club boys are saying so don’t shoot the messenger. 

3 hours ago, Tigerbomb said:

We didn’t Maul anyone last year. We are average size up front as usual but play with good technique and know angles and leverage. When I say Meigs is well coached I’m referring to the course of the year. Not just 1-2 specific games. 
I think TY and Pendergrass will be toting the rock the most this year. I think our defense will be good as good as last year. I think we learned a lesson last year not using the good Fullback enough. This is all from what the booster club boys are saying so don’t shoot the messenger. 

You fellers will be in the mix as always, May or may not be the best but I'd say at least top 5 in the east.

8 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Unless Simpson wears a disguise and buys himself another season, Westview will fall back to the pack this year. 

8 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

take away the QB and 10 teams in 2A were better. including Tyner

So how many Westview games did you watch last season? These comments would make me guess none..