Pre season 2A favorites

horse

10 hours ago, Cam615 said:

Maybe not 5-6 but it will be awhile, the playoff streak is officially on alert for the next few years. If we go 1A we may keep it in tact, 2A will be tough. Blake may step down but I would expect it not to happen until he can move up. 

Our fans need to back away from the ledge. We may not be in the semifinals, or maybe even second round but we should make the playoffs. I mean, I hope we can eek out a win against Harpeth and Whites Creek. Also, what is this Blake moving up business? Up where? Administration?

• Upvote 1

On 7/15/2022 at 6:30 PM, Sidelinehustler said:

Our fans need to back away from the ledge. We may not be in the semifinals, or maybe even second round but we should make the playoffs. I mean, I hope we can eek out a win against Harpeth and Whites Creek. Also, what is this Blake moving up business? Up where? Administration?

If TC doesn't win against Whites Creek I'd bet TC doesn't win a game.... You would have to be pretty bad to take an L to them, I don't think you will have an issue. Still don't know enough about Harpeth but I am willing to bet the only team they are better than is Whites Creek in our region. 

On 7/15/2022 at 6:30 PM, Sidelinehustler said:

It really depends on reclassification and our region. I just don't see why Blake is still coaching if he plans on just stepping away. 

Will these be the key 2A matchups during the season that are going to see where everyone stacks up come playoff time?

Tyner            Oct 14 vs Meigs
Trousdale   Oct 28 vs Watertown
Meigs           Oct 14 vs Tyner, Oct 28 vs Marion
Watertown Oct 28 vs Trousdale
Marion         Sep 2 vs Tyner, Oct 28 vs Meigs
Hampton     Sep 30 vs South Greene

9 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Will these be the key 2A matchups during the season that are going to see where everyone stacks up come playoff time?

Tyner            Oct 14 vs Meigs
Trousdale   Oct 28 vs Watertown
Meigs           Oct 14 vs Tyner, Oct 28 vs Marion
Watertown Oct 28 vs Trousdale
Marion         Sep 2 vs Tyner, Oct 28 vs Meigs
Hampton     Sep 30 vs South Greene

Oops, meant to say do the above games define how everyone stacks up in the East...