Pre season 2A favorites

horse

13 hours ago, Tigerbomb said:

Well your darn tootin that Meigs will have a thing or 2 to say about it. We got that ole ball coach Fitzgerald. He’s just really really nice. He’s coaching the line this year. Them boys will spit fire this year. Big ole Landon and big ole Joe is gonna rip some head off this year. 
 That ole Purgerson boy is quick as lightning. Mean as junkyard dog. Then 
at linebacker you got that tank of a machine ole #12 that Pendergrass boy. He’s sumin else. Keeps me ah whooping and ah hollarin the whole game the way he plays. And the big news. The secret weapon. That Meadows kid is gonna be a steak of lightening. Very excited to hear he’s playing now. Our defense will be solid. As good as any around.
 On offense we will be fine. Meadows at qb is like a greased pig. Can’t catch him in a phone booth. At running back ole Pendergrass will be like tackling a wild boar. And of O’le TY is healthy we will be setting purty. Ole Fitz will have that line on tip top shape you can bet your bottom dollar! 
 The media ain’t giving us a chance. Even though last year Tyner couldn’t handle us and Bledsoe just flat run and hid, and even though we violated Marion at their place they saying our boys ain’t no count. That’s already been around the locker room. These boys are out to prove themselves this year.  Gonna go get their respect. You folks better know these boys will get off the bus and be open for business every game this year. 

No doubt Meigs has a powerhouse over there. Thing is the gold ball is gonna go through West Tennessee. That tends to be how 1A and 2A football in this state shakes out. Not dissing the Tigers. Just telling it like it is like the late Howard Cosell.

13 hours ago, Tigerbomb said:

Well your darn tootin that Meigs will have a thing or 2 to say about it. We got that ole ball coach Fitzgerald. He’s just really really nice. He’s coaching the line this year. Them boys will spit fire this year. Big ole Landon and big ole Joe is gonna rip some head off this year. 
 That ole Purgerson boy is quick as lightning. Mean as junkyard dog. Then 
at linebacker you got that tank of a machine ole #12 that Pendergrass boy. He’s sumin else. Keeps me ah whooping and ah hollarin the whole game the way he plays. And the big news. The secret weapon. That Meadows kid is gonna be a steak of lightening. Very excited to hear he’s playing now. Our defense will be solid. As good as any around.
 On offense we will be fine. Meadows at qb is like a greased pig. Can’t catch him in a phone booth. At running back ole Pendergrass will be like tackling a wild boar. And of O’le TY is healthy we will be setting purty. Ole Fitz will have that line on tip top shape you can bet your bottom dollar! 
 The media ain’t giving us a chance. Even though last year Tyner couldn’t handle us and Bledsoe just flat run and hid, and even though we violated Marion at their place they saying our boys ain’t no count. That’s already been around the locker room. These boys are out to prove themselves this year.  Gonna go get their respect. You folks better know these boys will get off the bus and be open for business every game this year. 

What kind of mess is this? Did Marion Madness move to Decatur? I hope my brother don't see this mess. 

You think I'm jokin but I'm not

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RTD said:

I'm prepared for this TC will be down for 2-3 years. I hope I'm wrong but based on the talent or will take Blake Satt's best coaching job just to have a 5-5 season for the next few years. I also think aw will have a new HC in the next few years. I think B Satt will step away from coaxing in a season or two. 

Re: b satt, doesn’t seem like a good plan to only coach through the next few lean years and then step aside for someone else when the talent starts to get better again.  If he rides it out for next few years, he should stick around longer and enjoy some success again. Otherwise, should have resigned after last season.  

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Re: b satt, doesn’t seem like a good plan to only coach through the next few lean years and then step aside for someone else when the talent starts to get better again.  If he rides it out for next few years, he should stick around longer and enjoy some success again. Otherwise, should have resigned after last season.  

Dude expected transfers.

Dude got no transfers.

Jackson to Gordonsville hurt TC bad, so is Gentry turning it around in Lebanon. 

Fewer kids jumping.

2 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

BSatt will stay around for one more year at the most. He has a family now with a new born. It will take 5-6 years before TC will have the talent to be at the level to compete for anything. 

On 7/13/2022 at 9:20 PM, RTD said:

BSatt will stay around for one more year at the most. He has a family now with a new born. It will take 5-6 years before TC will have the talent to be at the level to compete for anything. 

Maybe not 5-6 but it will be awhile, the playoff streak is officially on alert for the next few years. If we go 1A we may keep it in tact, 2A will be tough. Blake may step down but I would expect it not to happen until he can move up. 

3 hours ago, Cam615 said:

Maybe not 5-6 but it will be awhile, the playoff streak is officially on alert for the next few years. If we go 1A we may keep it in tact, 2A will be tough. Blake may step down but I would expect it not to happen until he can move up. 

How old is Clint and when does he plan to retire?