Eagleton

1 minute ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Thanks for the recap. I appreciate it from you and dontstopbelieving. 

Sounds like the ceiling is 4 seed and having to go to York 1st round. 

Don't be shocked is Bledsoe or Polk has something to say about the top seed in region 2. Think I would pick York but I sure wouldn't bet the farm on it. Heard Polk was a big, strong , hard nosed football team.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Highly doubt they'll be a 4 seed,region 1 is not very top heavy. Think 3rd at worst.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't be shocked is Bledsoe or Polk has something to say about the top seed in region 2. Think I would pick York but I sure wouldn't bet the farm on it. Heard Polk was a big, strong , hard nosed football team.

I read that Hampton dominated CD last night? That tells me that your boys reloaded nicely. 

58 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Have you ever seen a fly in the window trying hard as it can to get out and eventually it dies but the door was only 2 ft away. That's about as best I can explain their running game.

12 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Have you ever seen a fly in the window trying hard as it can to get out and eventually it dies but the door was only 2 ft away. That's about as best I can explain their running game.

In their defense though, nobody on their schedule other than Hampton will remotely resemble the team they played last night.

Would have been nice to have seen an Eagleton/Greenback match for a better look at both. Neither of those young teams could compete well against their 6A opponents, esp w/half of GB’s O&D lines out w/ injuries. They both played w/guts though, in spite of the lopsided matchups. Wishing them both the best in their reg season schedules. 

2 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I read that Hampton dominated CD last night? That tells me that your boys reloaded nicely. 

Work in progress. Time will tell, plenty of room for improvement. Got some Huge young kids and if they come along by the end of the season, could be a tough out.