2022 Single A Volleyball

Rockstar89

6 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Hope so Summertown now at full strength so should tell us their potential / even if don’t play maybe get a view of each other 

Divisions - AES Event Results (advancedeventsystems.com)

One of the player's mothers sent me the link. Quite a big field. Looks like we can keep track of results.

I'll go on Friday and will try to see Summertown play also. Sale Creek is another interesting team.

Will be busy doing other things on Saturday.

Glad your team is back to full strength. Good Luck.

EDIT: Went back and saw Eagleville will also be there. So, unless I have missed another team, 50% of last year's tourney will be there.

Edited by Americal198

On 9/5/2022 at 8:44 PM, Jaychapman said:

Looks like Summertown got in fairly tough pool so we shall see how we stack up

Don’t know 3 of the teams in y’all’s pool but I do know Farragut. We went to camp with them at Belmont and beat them in the camp championship. They aren’t bad, but wouldnt think y’all would have too much trouble with them. Tell us how it goes!

14 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Watching SG now 

I'm disappointed to have missed you. I had my phone with me, but didn't think to check out Coach T. Had I known you were going to be there, I sure would have made the effort to meet you. Maybe next time?

I watched Summertown for a bit and remembered several of the players from last season like Burleson and the libero. One word to describe the team: Confident. The results from yesterday lead me to believe that your team is the one to beat at this point in time.

I had a great time yesterday and didn't get hurt by any stray volleyballs. I am a part-time musician and will be playing tonight and tomorrow, so no volleyball for a few days.

1 hour ago, Americal198 said:

I'm disappointed to have missed you. I had my phone with me, but didn't think to check out Coach T. Had I known you were going to be there, I sure would have made the effort to meet you. Maybe next time?

I watched Summertown for a bit and remembered several of the players from last season like Burleson and the libero. One word to describe the team: Confident. The results from yesterday lead me to believe that your team is the one to beat at this point in time.

I had a great time yesterday and didn't get hurt by any stray volleyballs. I am a part-time musician and will be playing tonight and tomorrow, so no volleyball for a few days.

Talked to several of SG fans said they weren’t playing as good right now as earlier but still looked pretty good to me - we still making lot of mistakes but coming along / won our pole ( kinda shocked one team that was undefeated so far this year ) lot of good teams here we’re glad we came  

12 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Talked to several of SG fans said they weren’t playing as good right now as earlier but still looked pretty good to me - we still making lot of mistakes but coming along / won our pole ( kinda shocked one team that was undefeated so far this year ) lot of good teams here we’re glad we came  

By the way the Libero my granddaughter - she gets to most balls but need her on front row maybe next year 

• Like 1