South Pittsburg declines Marion

6 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

I believe SP has 300+ kids and Jasper has 500+. So that's too big of a gap? Riverdale has 2,000+.

You's ain't real smart.

I ain't jokin either 

Ok then, you chicken, go find a school with 420 students.  I know, call up CPA.  Maybe I will make a list of schools in the 420 range to send to you.

2 hours ago, mj81870 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it Pruitt that canceled the first game and then refused to reschedule it. 

Incorrect. Dr Griffith, acting on instruction from the Health Department, cancelled the first game due to a positive COVID case. Marion was prepared to come to SP during Jones’ first season but Jones and Mr Bible sent an email to Marion cancelling the game, and thus, the rivalry. 

Again, both teams have moved on, and regardless of what PegLeg says, both teams will miss the revenue generated from this game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YBsostupid said:

Ok then, you chicken, go find a school with 420 students.  I know, call up CPA.  Maybe I will make a list of schools in the 420 range to send to you.

420??? Is you one of them hippies??? Maybe you've killed a bunch of them brain cells smoking that wacky weed or maybe you just real dumb. 

You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Why can’t we be friends? lol.. I always enjoyed the game and was upset at first last season. However after seeing last season be successful without the two teams playing again last year made me realize it’s not that important. The state’s longest consecutive rivalry ended in 2020. It’s time for everyone to move along. Good luck this season!