WESTVIEW vs DRESDEN, Sat. Aug. 20th

HevyReturns

2 hours ago, hogheaven said:

100% sure that the team with the most points will win!   Yep.  Putting myself out there.   I should run for superintendent.  No... even better.... dog catcher!!   Bahaha

You might actually be Presidential material do you sniff random people and fall a lot ? If not you Have my vote

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

If Westview struggles at all then there's no way they will be the repeat dominant team that many seem to be predicting

I just dont get the expectations, they lost arguably the best QB in the nation and he either accounted for the passing TD or running it in  ! He’s gone along with their entire big line along with their D coordinator ! I guess we will see what they are made of week 2, I’ve been wrong before maybe I am this time, but 1 Gold ball does all the sudden create a winning tradition imho

59 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I just dont get the expectations, they lost arguably the best QB in the nation and he either accounted for the passing TD or running it in  ! He’s gone along with their entire big line along with their D coordinator ! I guess we will see what they are made of week 2, I’ve been wrong before maybe I am this time, but 1 Gold ball does all the sudden create a winning tradition imho

if you saw even just the title game he was their entire team. id predict a 7-3 season but i dont want to go too far. lol

15 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

if you saw even just the title game he was their entire team. id predict a 7-3 season but i dont want to go too far. lol

Yeah, It was amazing watching him throw the ball, catch the ball, block for himself, punt, kick off, kick extra points, play defense and I assume he coached himself also. Good thin they didn't line up 11, they would have beat Hampton by 100.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2