Beech @ Farragut

eers

On 8/14/2022 at 3:21 PM, eers said:

A couple fumbles and a pick six led to a 14-7 WC win with the ones. Defense gave up one long ball and not much more. This team has the makings of a really good team by years end. 

Beech being a really good team by years end has become a bit of a staple. They’ve always found a way to get better and better each week. 

For the Beech fans making the drive, y’all please be safe and try to rest up before the trip, or maybe even consider staying overnight Friday  and heading home Saturday morning If that’s an option for you (and you don’t have to pick your player up  back at the school).  I know it’s not all that far but the drive can be a tough one at 10:00 pm after waking early and being up all day working or taking care of children/family.  Just something to think about.  It’s great experience for the kiddos but makes for a really long day for families.  Everyone please be cautious! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

For the Beech fans making the drive, y’all please be safe and try to rest up before the trip, or maybe even consider staying overnight Friday  and heading home Saturday morning If that’s an option for you (and you don’t have to pick your player up  back at the school).  I know it’s not all that far but the drive can be a tough one at 10:00 pm after waking early and being up all day working or taking care of children/family.  Just something to think about.  It’s great experience for the kiddos but makes for a really long day for families.  Everyone please be cautious! 

You’d think they were traveling across country… it’s a 2 hr 50 min drive lol. I think everyone will be fine.

7 hours ago, bounder said:

Ahhh MJ ...  Bluegreymom is just being a Mom! She worries about folks.

Yeah sorry. I know it’s not terribly far but when you’ve been up for 16 or so hours already it can feel long. It felt really long for me last year and I was thankful to have people in the car with me to help me stay alert.  Just wanted to say be careful and safe travels to all. I hope the weather cooperates and it’s a good one tomorrow night. 

On 8/15/2022 at 10:11 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Yeah not understanding the “long drive” comments…. Beech is a prestigious program, I just about threw up in my mouth saying that but it has to be acknowledged. Very well coached, jitters will not be an issue…. Especially from a team that knows how to win, even with lesser talent than the opposition. I hate that MJ and Beech don’t play anymore. Hopefully we pick that rivalry back up in the next few seasons.

It's still a long drive. The distance doesn't change. Throw in a time zone change and a stop at Buc-ee's for good measure.

3 hours ago, werazzlin said:

I remember last time beech went to Knoxville there was a way to watch game on tv. i think Knoxville area has a way to watch each game. Could someone share with me how to do that? please

Farragut us usually live streams their  games from their website which is farragutfootball.com