Rural West Tenn ESPN Radio 96.5

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Looks like 96.5 switched to a political format just in time for ball season. Their 11 hours of coverage was always a favorite of mine. Now looks like that's gone. What other area stations offer extensive HS football coverage? 93.7 the victory is probably the leader in the clubhouse.

Agree.  Cude does a fantastic job.  96.5 is a joke!  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Dan Reeves who use to be at 101.5 bought out 96.5 turned it in to a news station I think they will carry USJ games

will definitely miss the Friday night lead up to the football games and the Saturday morning show they did

Me too they had a good mix of local and statewide coverage and you could start listening at work!

1 hour ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Dan Reeves who use to be at 101.5 bought out 96.5 turned it in to a news station I think they will carry USJ games

will definitely miss the Friday night lead up to the football games and the Saturday morning show they did

I knew he bought it and he ruined it. 

2 hours ago, Waker said:

Totally agree. I’ve tried to listen and it’s embarrassing. The last thing we need is another political talk show.

Last thing we need is ANY political talk show...can't get away from the imbeciles as it already was, and replacing something connected to our kids and some respite from the shape the world is in with more divisional and inciteful dribble was unnecessary.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Pantherpride45 said:

96.5 does not have the rights to broadcast USJ. Those rights belong to Worthy Road Studios/Ball Game Blitz for video. Sea Bass and Chuck Waler will call those games. 101.5 will pick up the audio feed from WRS to air on that station. Word on the street is that 96.5 will carry public school games from what I've been told.