Riverside Hosts Lexington Thurs. 25th

@38320

A good Thursday night game on tap for West TN as Frosties' River Rats playing early in the week so they can have a longer weekend on the river. It's real fun having a major river running through your back yard, and the folks of Decatur Co. have a lot of fun on it. They also have a lot of fun beating their much larger next door neighbor - Big Red Tiger High. I'm picking the Panthers in this one 34-21. This should be a very good game this year - it usually is. GO RHS! 

Edited by @38320
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, utvol2 said:

I believe the Panthers will come out on top in this one but it should be a very good competitive game! Riverside seems to be the team to beat in the area this year!

Those Cards from Adamsville might be the team to beat in this region - Riverside and Adamsville are two fine programs at work. 

On 8/20/2022 at 2:07 PM, @38320 said:

Those Cards from Adamsville might be the team to beat in this region - Riverside and Adamsville are two fine programs at work. 

We are young with only eight seniors this year! A big sophomore class has it’s potential to be very good! I believe if we can stay healthy it will be a heckava game between us at the end of the year! Good luck to you guys this week, we get to travel to Hardin County this Friday! We’ll have our hands full for sure!! 

On 8/23/2022 at 1:47 AM, utvol2 said:

We are young with only eight seniors this year! A big sophomore class has it’s potential to be very good! I believe if we can stay healthy it will be a heckava game between us at the end of the year! Good luck to you guys this week, we get to travel to Hardin County this Friday! We’ll have our hands full for sure!! 

I always pay attention to the Hardin Co./Adamsville game. It is one of the most interesting rivalries in West TN. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, @38320 said:

I always pay attention to the Hardin Co./Adamsville game. It is one of the most interesting rivalries in West TN. 

We scrimmaged Hardin Co., and A'ville will have their hands full all night with the Tigers. They have their program rolling now, and are as big and fast as any team that I've ever seen. The running game is hard to contain...they can bulldoze you up the gut, or be around the corner in a heartbeat, and although the QB and receivers weren't on the same page yet (overthrows and missed routes), the pieces are there. The QB can sling the ball, and he has several big and fast targets. Once they gel, they're going to be a hard out for anyone on their schedule, much less a 2AA program. If the 'Cards can put up a fight against HC, everybody else that they play better take notice.