Riverside Hosts Lexington Thurs. 25th

@38320

5 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

We scrimmaged Hardin Co., and A'ville will have their hands full all night with the Tigers. They have their program rolling now, and are as big and fast as any team that I've ever seen. The running game is hard to contain...they can bulldoze you up the gut, or be around the corner in a heartbeat, and although the QB and receivers weren't on the same page yet (overthrows and missed routes), the pieces are there. The QB can sling the ball, and he has several big and fast targets. Once they gel, they're going to be a hard out for anyone on their schedule, much less a 2AA program. If the 'Cards can put up a fight against HC, everybody else that they play better take notice.

I agree about the Cards. 

1 hour ago, @38320 said:

35-14 R.H.S. The swamp will be rocking in Parsonsville! Bring mosquito spray and a chair. 

The difference will be the offenses. Tigers run left, run right, then back left...Riverside's playbook will be opened up until they find what works best. Both defenses are good, but Lexington will have a lot more to defend against.

2 hours ago, @38320 said:

I always pay attention to the Hardin Co./Adamsville game. It is one of the most interesting rivalries in West TN. 

Yes it is! We have had  some slobber knocker’s with them winning quite a few of them and getting rolled in quite a few too! HC should never lose to anyone around here with the pool they have to draw from! I know our crew will fight to the end but I don’t think anyone around here will beat them this year! We know it’s a big gate $$ game for both of us! Just praying for a good game and no injuries! I’ll try to watch some of y’all’s game tonight before I leave for work! 

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

The difference will be the offenses. Tigers run left, run right, then back left...Riverside's playbook will be opened up until they find what works best. Both defenses are good, but Lexington will have a lot more to defend against.

I do not think Lexington will be able to contain Riverside upfront on either side of the ball. That changes the game no matter the game plan or playbook Lexington brings.