Riverside Hosts Lexington Thurs. 25th

@38320

13 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Sheww, the heat just got turned up in Lexington. Tigers fans will not tolerate losing to Riverside in anything....  I wish the best for them... 

Losing to Riverside and winning a state title are the best of the best and worst of the worst.... 

Keep in mind of two
1) they lost Johnson to Chester County

2) they were underdogs heading into this game. Just a business win for Riverside.

9 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Not a business loss to Lexington. I know several folks from L town and I am telling you that losing to Riverside is a cardinal sin... 

Exactly right, and not a business win for the Panthers either...lots of mutual respect, but a whole lot of "we really want this one" on both sides as well. Wasn't Riverside's superbowl, but it's never going to be just another game on either side.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Exactly right, and not a business win for the Panthers either...lots of mutual respect, but a whole lot of "we really want this one" on both sides as well. Wasn't Riverside's superbowl, but it's never going to be just another game on either side.

Nah, this is as sorry as it gets for the Tigers. " WE DON'T F@$^&* LOSE TO RIVERSIDE ".....

44 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Not a business loss to Lexington. I know several folks from L town and I am telling you that losing to Riverside is a cardinal sin... 

your right they don’t like losing to Riverside. The only other time they lost to the Panthers was actually three in a row in 2001-2003 when lindsay was head coach and somehow survived that purge. Hollingsworth will have to have a great rest of the season to survive this

32 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

your right they don’t like losing to Riverside. The only other time they lost to the Panthers was actually three in a row in 2001-2003 when lindsay was head coach and somehow survived that purge. Hollingsworth will have to have a great rest of the season to survive this

1985 they lost 21-0

Edited by Pantherpride45