Brentwood defeats Blackman

MidStateFan1

2 hours ago, MidStateFan1 said:

I wasn't at the game, but how did this Blackman offense only score 14??????????????????????????????????????? 

3 touchdowns were dropped, no run game, lack of blocking as a unit on offense. Brentwood kicker was really the mvp of the game. 50 yard fg was really the difference. Your db shouldn’t lead your team in tackles honestly in my opinion.

1 hour ago, arshad221 said:

3 touchdowns were dropped, no run game, lack of blocking as a unit on offense. Brentwood kicker was really the mvp of the game. 50 yard fg was really the difference. Your db shouldn’t lead your team in tackles honestly in my opinion.

That's part of it. But honestly the offense looked a little flat. Kuddos to the defense because they did do a much better job than last year.  The Brentwood  kicker kicked 2 field goals that were 49 and 50 yarders. Blackman d-line had 3 costly penalties for offsides that prolonged dives that should have been over on downs The fumbled punt return inside the 30 was costly as well... We clean up our mistakes we will be fine. 

56 minutes ago, wave21 said:

After this coming week you will be 0-2.  Gallatin is a lot better than Brentwood.  You will score some points but give up a lot more.  Nobody will be able to stop Green Wave running game.  

Come on man, none of us Green Wave fans talk like that right before playing an opponent. Looking back at your posts, you're either just a Gallatin superfan or just trolling. Blackman is going to be extremely hard to stop and everybody knows it. They made lots of mistakes last night and Brentwood (also a good team) was able to capitalize. Can't expect Blackman to be that flat again next week and drop that many passes. 

3 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Come on man, none of us Green Wave fans talk like that right before playing an opponent. Looking back at your posts, you're either just a Gallatin superfan or just trolling. Blackman is going to be extremely hard to stop and everybody knows it. They made lots of mistakes last night and Brentwood (also a good team) was able to capitalize. Can't expect Blackman to be that flat again next week and drop that many passes. 

Pot stirrer.  Not a true fan.  

Blackman will be upset and still have big play ability all over the field.  Passed for 300 yards in a loss.  That is saying something.  

2 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Pot stirrer.  Not a true fan.  

Blackman will be upset and still have big play ability all over the field.  Passed for 300 yards in a loss.  That is saying something.  

It should be a good game I look fwd to seeing the Greenwave. They played lights out last night from what I heard on the radio coming home. Hopefully we will put last night behind us and play up to our abilities on offense 

47 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

It should be a good game I look fwd to seeing the Greenwave. They played lights out last night from what I heard on the radio coming home. Hopefully we will put last night behind us and play up to our abilities on offense 

Yep they really did in the second half. MJ basically gave up in the 4th quarter. Down 1 we had a 1st and goal from the 9. Next play is one of our 200 illegal formation calls, brought us back 5 yards, our Qb gets injured next play and we kick a field goal. Gallatin goes down and scores and with less than 8 mins and rides turning in Gallatins favor, we punt the ball on the ensuing possession… that’s when I knew TP just wanted to pack up and get out. Now we face a bye week and then Hunters Lane. It’ll be a month before we even find out if MJ is a capable team or not. Coaches have some soul searching to do. Especially O and D coordinators…

With that being said, I hope Gallatin is a good team in the long run  thus making this not as bad of a loss.

22 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Yep they really did in the second half. MJ basically gave up in the 4th quarter. Down 1 we had a 1st and goal from the 9. Next play is one of our 200 illegal formation calls, brought us back 5 yards, our Qb gets injured next play and we kick a field goal. Gallatin goes down and scores and with less than 8 mins and rides turning in Gallatins favor, we punt the ball on the ensuing possession… that’s when I knew TP just wanted to pack up and get out. Now we face a bye week and then Hunters Lane. It’ll be a month before we even find out if MJ is a capable team or not. Coaches have some soul searching to do. Especially O and D coordinators…

With that being said, I hope Gallatin is a good team in the long run  thus making this not as bad of a loss.

So sorry MJ.