South Pittsburg vs Chattanooga Christian (stone man against this Massey man)

Roy Dillard

A big X factor as well is Massey. He has been around a lot of talent and knows how to get them the ball. McCallie was up only 14-0 against CCS. Win or lose, playing against tougher teams only makes you better. I would rather know the truth of where you stand against quality teams than to blow out a weaker team.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

South Pitt is not in same caliber league as CCS this year. I think highly of Marion this year in 2A and it was pretty one sided from a talent perspective at Finley. They played McCallie to a 28-7 game. I was a fan of what you guys pulled off last year but I don’t see this being close at all. You guys have some cats that can play but size is not your friend. New QB looked good at Finley but this will be too much of a talent gap. I will take CCS by 28. I’m just keeping it real. South Pitt scores late to keep from getting mercy. 42-14

SP has a far better chance in the game than the did Oakland last year.

A lot of DII schools have become more than a handful or two.  A different type animal so to speak.  This CCS squad is in this category.   

I believe SPA defeated the CCS middle school 22-21 when Carter was an 8th grader. We could tell then this kid had great potential.  I'm thinking CCS has added more around him since then.

This will be an extraordinarily good test and great opportunity for anyone that takes the field to show scouts in attendance what type player and teammate you are. 

GO PIRATES!!

• Upvote 1