Farragut vs West

Volsfan52

1 hour ago, Elitesports4 said:

Here’s the deciding factor in tonight’s game. Farragut came out rolling against a solid beech! Finished an adversity game.. west to me beat a bad offensive Bearden team. Farragut steam rolls momentum.. defense won’t be the problem tonight due to west qb not able to get the job done.. 

yea but Farragut defense couldn’t stop the running the whole second half

Edited by rollnoles

7 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

yea but Farragut defense couldn’t stop the running the whole second half

And still won that’s the key to my pick.. SOC ane still winning in the way they did makes them come out sharp and hot. You ever had a hot and ready doughnut but you only ordered 2. … went back and ordered a dozen more the next day lol 14-0 out gate game tonight 

30 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

And still won that’s the key to my pick.. SOC ane still winning in the way they did makes them come out sharp and hot. You ever had a hot and ready doughnut but you only ordered 2. … went back and ordered a dozen more the next day lol 14-0 out gate game tonight 

Lol gotcha and they did that last week

7 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

I like Farragut for the win!very balanced team and solid coaching.. later in the season west will be a force… just not tonight Farragut by 7+

FINAL STATS: West 40 Farragut 21 1st Downs- Ads 14 West 23 Rush Yds- Ads 48 West 359 Pass Yds- Ads 238 West 115 Total Offense- Ads 286 West 474 Turnovers- Ads 1 West 0 Penalties- Ads 8-73 West 4-42 Punts- Ads 4-25.0 West 0

The one key factor West never punted