Milan @ South Gibson Week 3

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

I would anticipate this being one of the games of the week. Would not be at all surprised if tickets are SOLD OUT well before game day. Milan uses NFHS to stream there home games only. Not sure if anybody streams South Gibson games. I don't personally hear much out of them. I'd love to stream that game as my game is on Thursday. Should be a great atmosphere.

Bring back @ManOfMillions!  Maybe y'all could do it together.  I'm serious.  I think it would be great commentary and a great stream.

Edited by stacmot

6 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

So much unknown. Normally, it is week 3 when start to figure out who is who and what teams are legit. I think both squads are pretty good and this should be a great game. I am glad that it is at home. Hopefully, we will not have enough bleachers for the Milan fans. 

We will let you borrow some. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Gonna be an interesting match for sure. Gonna find out if Milan is the real deal after playing against a 3rd string QB and a team that lost a close one 61-0. On the other hand, The Riverboat Gambler leading the hornets ( as the name that’s been floating ) should be a good test. Time to see how the game over in Medina is played. 

10 hours ago, stacmot said:

Bring back @ManOfMillions!  Maybe y'all could do it together.  I'm serious.  I think it would be great commentary and a great stream.

Had to do some research to find out that SGC already does a live stream of their games. They used to be produced by an outside company and now they do it internally on the SGC Hornet Football Facebook page. It's a simple one camera shoot that has a decent picture. They could zoom in tighter though on the action. 

I appreciate your kind thought though. I will be doing a one hour high school football show on my West Tennessee Sports FB page Monday at 7pm. Tuesday, I will stream an elementary and middle school double header at 5:30. Thursday, I will be part of the Ballgame Blitz TCA at Fayette Academy broadcast for Worthy Road Studios on the TCA FB page. I've got a pretty full week and this will be my last Friday night off for quite a while.

Man of Millions and Reitz Fan calling a game together......it would be an interesting pairing for sure. Lol

Hope things are well for you over in Tomcat Country. SG

3 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Had to do some research to find out that SGC already does a live stream of their games. They used to be produced by an outside company and now they do it internally on the SGC Hornet Football Facebook page. It's a simple one camera shoot that has a decent picture. They could zoom in tighter though on the action. 

I appreciate your kind thought though. I will be doing a one hour high school football show on my West Tennessee Sports FB page Monday at 7pm. Tuesday, I will stream an elementary and middle school double header at 5:30. Thursday, I will be part of the Ballgame Blitz TCA at Fayette Academy broadcast for Worthy Road Studios on the TCA FB page. I've got a pretty full week and this will be my last Friday night off for quite a while.

Man of Millions and Reitz Fan calling a game together......it would be an interesting pairing for sure. Lol

Hope things are well for you over in Tomcat Country. SG

Thanks for that info and the well wishes.  I hope things are well in Lion Country, and I also hope things are well with you. 

15 hours ago, boyofbillions69 said:

Gonna be an interesting match for sure. Gonna find out if Milan is the real deal after playing against a 3rd string QB and a team that lost a close one 61-0. On the other hand, The Riverboat Gambler leading the hornets ( as the name that’s been floating ) should be a good test. Time to see how the game over in Medina is played. 

The last time USJ North ran the spread they went 2-8. Do they know how to effectively run the spread? They should message Mike Leach. Milan should've held on to Diffee. He would take care of business, as he's known to do. 

• Upvote 1