Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I just read through this thread and after reading this clowns posts I lost brain cells and iq points. I think it may have gave me a concussion. 

anyways I’m sure it’s going to be a good game. I can’t wait for the first home game of 2022 

Slowly smacking your head against the wall to get the stupid out , I get it , been there done that myself !

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

I still have a funny feeling this game could be closer than expected? Usually when everyone writes LC off they muster up something. No doubt Peebooty was gonna beat us last year week 3 but for a half it was closer than expected? I don’t look for another UC showing for us until Haywood! But if we lay the ole goose egg no one would be surprised either. Dunno but I’m excited to see my buddies @Golddoctor @PeabodyPride and the rest of you posers…you know who you are, Seth…jerk! Think the whole crew is coming too…concessions on pride dr and Seth lol

Peabody Prides got you let me go to the Caddy for my ends for the nachos 

F1211A17-98E3-4D8C-A9A1-503104DE340C.jpeg

59 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

BPM wishes both teams well in this one. I think Trenton pulls it out. So here is pulling for my Gibson Co. neighbors. ROLL TI… wait… I can’t… just can’t. Go Peabody. 

I mean we are in Tennessee , I get it , imagine going to UGA and being from Atlanta but growing up a Bama fan ! I was popular let me tell you !

27 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

1 day away folks ! 1 day till we open up the Palace to our friends from Reelfoot,1 day till region foes knock helmets , 1 day till a Tidal Wave !!!!! 
                            4 Quarters

GATA

Only wave you’ll see is 4 sets of hands…uncle pride I need nachos popcorn and drinks…and yes it’ll be for 4 quarters I promise 

Edited by shockernation

5 hours ago, shockernation said:

Still trying to find their dad?? They don’t get it from me lol. 

Trust me you could run fast if they tied a box of China house take out around your neck and the let BPM loose on you with no dinner in his belly !! He’s Greased Lightning

Edited by PeabodyPride