FORREST AT LORETTO 2022

GeneralForrest

56 minutes ago, LeroyBrown said:

I was responding to Salem, but nice to see you associating moron to yourself. 

48 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

You addressed Salem as "morons" then. Clean it up. I appreciate you reading my stuff though. 

Morons is/ are  plural but coaches don't pay much attention in English class. Nice dig though on your lunch break.  We'll talk again on your planning period. Have a good practice today and get them boys ready!  Great start to the season. Keep it up!

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

You addressed Salem as "morons" then. Clean it up. I appreciate you reading my stuff though. 

55 minutes ago, Salem said:

Morons is/ are  plural but coaches don't pay much attention in English class. Nice dig though on your lunch break.  We'll talk again on your planning period. Have a good practice today and get them boys ready!  Great start to the season. Keep it up!

Wow, great digs. Very clever. Keep trying though, I'm sure y'all will be able to come up with something clever one of these days. 

22 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

You guys lose one of these next 2 and I will come with a few threads worth.   Stay tuned.  

Again, who is you guys? I have zero affiliation with Forrest High School, they could lose out and it won't effect me one bit, but by all means, keep spewing your nonsense, and the echo chamber of Coach T will maybe listen. I can assure you the coaching staff doesn't give a single crap about whatever opinion you have of them.