DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

29 minutes ago, olecotton said:

Neither will man up and play the Mavs so really its just a lot of hot air back and forth. With that said OR did nothing impressive against us. 

It may that people are scared to play you or it may be that they hear what some of your players do in their spare time and are trying to avoid any situations with mavs and cups.  I'm pretty sure thats why the old norris QB is now at OR instead of in the milk cow ring 

Edited by YoungBuck

22 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

It may that people are scared to play you or it may be that they hear what some of your players do in their spare time and are trying to avoid any situations with mavs and cups.  I'm pretty sure thats why the old norris QB is now at OR instead of in the milk cow ring 

I’m pretty sure that’s what this all boils down to. They’re mad those boys came to OR. Can’t say I blame them though, because both will be stars before they leave OR. Sour grapes of some sort.

Edited by SweetScience

14 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

There's a former AC player who posts here and he said he will never pull for them again until the current folks are gone due to the incident with those 2 kids. He said he was surprised cops were not contacted. 

20 minutes ago, ipb7 said:

There's a former AC player who posts here and he said he will never pull for them again until the current folks are gone due to the incident with those 2 kids. He said he was surprised cops were not contacted. 

What was the disciplinary actions taken for the incident? Ol hick can answer that question, I bet. Or Cotton, during his plan. 

2 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Mav, no harm or disrespect intended. There was absolutely nothing said on any OR thread about AC until a few of their posters (not you) came on here claiming OR is afraid to play them. Personally, I think y’all have a great team this year, as I’m sure a lot of OR fans feel the same. You guys shouldn’t come on here acting like victims, though, especially when AC fans are the ones that started the mud slinging. Best luck Friday night, brother!

I know your always the best sport SS. It happens. I am just thankful we have fans on here. 

1 minute ago, Traitor said:

What was the disciplinary actions taken for the incident? Ol hick can answer that question, I bet. Or Cotton, during his plan. 

I think the contents of the cup became a 100% less disgusting and violating to smooth things over. Also, it was just a bunch of AC players competing with a "Non-affiliated" 7 vs 7 squad. 

1 hour ago, olecotton said:

Besides Greeneville those teams are average at best every 2-3 years. No Maryville, No Alcoa, No Anderson County, No Beech, No Oakland, 

AC do'nt play Maryville, Alcoa, Beech or Oakland.  What the H*** are you talking about?  Are you drunk or slow? Go away troll.  Tell little GT to grow some nuts and schedule OR.  OR wants to play and will play. mark it down.  Now please go away, you have no credibility here, just another troll.