Gallatin Hosts West Creek

Verb58

In the first region game of the season for both teams, Gallatin will host West Creek in a ref shortage Thursday game this week.  
West Creek comes into The Wave Yard for what I believe is the first time for them.  Coming off a win over North West. 
Both teams enter with a record of 1-1.  The need to find a way for a region win is huge for both teams.

On 8/28/2022 at 11:29 AM, wave88 said:

In the first region game of the season for both teams, Gallatin will host West Creek in a ref shortage Thursday game this week.  
West Creek comes into The Wave Yard
for what I believe is the first time for them.  Coming off a win over North West. 
Both teams enter with a record of 1-1.  The need to find a way for a region win is huge for both teams.

@wave88 
How many refs will be shorted for this game?  And I am curious why.  Could this possibly affect the rest of us as he year progresses? 

4 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

@wave88 
How many refs will be shorted for this game?  And I am curious why.  Could this possibly affect the rest of us as he year progresses? 

I assume the original poster means that as more and more schools get opened in TN, there is a ref shortage on Friday nights, necessitating that some games be played on Thursdays. I don’t think he means the Gallatin/West Creek game will have fewer refs than normal. But maybe I’m misunderstanding?

36 minutes ago, Shawshank said:

I assume the original poster means that as more and more schools get opened in TN, there is a ref shortage on Friday nights, necessitating that some games be played on Thursdays. I don’t think he means the Gallatin/West Creek game will have fewer refs than normal. But maybe I’m misunderstanding?

thank you for correcting me.  What you wrote makes perfect sense