Top 2A Games In The State

vandyfan1

As most of you that’s been on here a while know that I like to travel to watch the best games in the state. I like the 1A and 2A atmosphere. Tho I did go watch Alcoa play last year I wanna get back to those small towns that eat and sleep small town football. What’s the best games coming up for the 2A class. Preferably East I can make those west games anytime. What’s your guys thoughts?

20 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

As most of you that’s been on here a while know that I like to travel to watch the best games in the state. I like the 1A and 2A atmosphere. Tho I did go watch Alcoa play last year I wanna get back to those small towns that eat and sleep small town football. What’s the best games coming up for the 2A class. Preferably East I can make those west games anytime. What’s your guys thoughts?

Bledsoe at Meigs county!  A growing heated rivalry. So bad that Bledsoe used the Covid card last year. Will be a dandy at Jewell field

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Come this Thursday to westmoreland TN! This will be a knock down drag out! Westmoreland has some injuries but this senior class will fight until their very last breath. Every game they have played the past 2 years have been exciting 

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Stay home.

:roflol:

9 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Come this Thursday to westmoreland TN! This will be a knock down drag out! Westmoreland has some injuries but this senior class will fight until their very last breath. Every game they have played the past 2 years have been exciting 

I think you guys win by 14+ Friday. I want those games like Greenback, Meigs, and South Pittsburgh put on. I have watched some really good games between those schools. Even got to meet the Legend Himself at one of them.

Edited by vandyfan1

53 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Seriously,  Jasper @ Tyner could be a shootout.  Tyner also serves a terrific fish sammich.