Panthers vs Mustangs

horse

21 hours ago, horse said:

Huntingdon in a close one. 

Didn't realize there were two threads going. I was worried Horse and Waker weren't going to post - two of Huntingdon's best posters. If Riverside doesn't beat HHS at their home castle, I'm going to be very disappointed. It would also be good (and hard) to beat Huntingdon twice this year. Riverside by 7 in this one. 

3 hours ago, horse said:

Does riverside still have the big back with the long hair they had last year?

They have two. Not the bowling ball type who just plow into the line and move the pile, but good vision, good speed, and when contact comes then they will plow forward for another two or three. Textbook tackling and swarming to the ball is a must with either back.

This is a hard game to read for me, it could be a 14 point game at the half either way, or could come down to which team gets one lucky break deciding the outcome. In boxing, styles make fights...hard to tell who plays away from the other's defense in this one. Hold a gun to my head, and I think Riverside's passing game is the key...if it clicks, they win.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

They have two. Not the bowling ball type who just plow into the line and move the pile, but good vision, good speed, and when contact comes then they will plow forward for another two or three. Textbook tackling and swarming to the ball is a must with either back.

This is a hard game to read for me, it could be a 14 point game at the half either way, or could come down to which team gets one lucky break deciding the outcome. In boxing, styles make fights...hard to tell who plays away from the other's defense in this one. Hold a gun to my head, and I think Riverside's passing game is the key...if it clicks, they win.

Are they big backs? Huntingdon is not that big on defense.