F5 comes ovur tha creik two tha littull fellurs

STARSNBARS

11 hours ago, pepvol said:

come on BC , you should have enough confidence this year to where you don't have to whine about the Refs a week before the game ! LOL

LOL! I know these two well. Well enough on paper to know they are very evenly matched. Matched so close it will come down to Penalties and Turnovers. I'd love it to come down to the best team on the field winning and no Officiating influence.....that's all.

Keys to the game:

First team to 28 points wins.

The more productive passing team will have the edge.

Can Alcoa contain Noah Vaughn on the edges?

Can Maryville contain Eli Owens?

.............AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

Can MOMMA STARS hold on to her hot dogs when the F5 Tornado hits the ground!? :lol:

Tornado GIF on GIFER - by Buzatius

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

LOL! I know these two well. Well enough on paper to know they are very evenly matched. Matched so close it will come down to Penalties and Turnovers. I'd love it to come down to the best team on the field winning and no Officiating influence.....that's all.

Keys to the game:

Can MOMMA STARS hold on to her hot dogs when the F5 Tornado hits the ground!? :lol:

Eli Owens will be tough to stop , hopefully Maryville's secondary and pass rush is better this coming week 

6 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Keys to the game:

Eye aint shore abowt tha rest......Butt hur hot dawgs (orr enny ov hur food inn genrull aint goin ennywhur).....Bless hur hart.....:hungry:

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

Just hope my Tornadoes can keep it close. Murvul has the best defensive coaching staff in the state. Gonna be very difficult for our NEW and inexperienced offensive staff to come up with any plays to score points. Again, just hoping Murvul doesn’t beat the fat off our little guys bones…:popcorneater:

Slant cents Alcoee haz Mairvul Hi alum-nyes frum tha AD.....two tha HFC.....two tha OC, now runnin tha Naders footbawl teem......this iz vurry vurry consernin'......and thairfour Alcoee haz now jumped upp two a 171.9 pt. favritt....:unsure:

5 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Slant cents Alcoee haz Mairvul Hi alum-nyes frum tha AD.....two tha HFC.....two tha OC, now runnin tha Naders footbawl teem......this iz vurry vurry consernin'......and thairfour Alcoee haz now jumped upp two a 171.9 pt. favritt....:unsure:

I like the way you’re thinking stars. However, the  WB All American QB that transferred through the Blount county portal negates that 171.9 points and takes Murvul to a 250.6 pt favorite. Not to mention, with the HUGE Florida transfer y’all picked up murvul should probably at well over a 300.4 favorite. :flower:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

wait till you see Freshman Kolby Barrett.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/14933584/Kolby-Barrett

Kolby Barrett (@KolbyBarrett4) / Twitter

Kolby is a STUD, wish he'd get back to wrestling but I don't think his heart is in it anymore. Kenny Harris is another one in that Alcoa Freshman class who IF he's playing football could end up being similar to Gray Carroll for y'all.