F5 comes ovur tha creik two tha littull fellurs

STARSNBARS

On 9/5/2022 at 7:59 PM, JJrebel2010 said:

Anyone know what’s up with the Maryville NFHS livestream this year?

An outsider progressive came into the administration and ran a LOT of good Maryville people out of the school. 

One of whom happened to run the entire media conglomerate of Maryville including sports.  His content production Included morning announcement shows, NFHS live streams of games (which were done pretty well, considering), highlight videos for the end of the year (in FB and MBB), and much more behind the scenes. 

If you wish you had better sports media (or any media) from MHS, thank your new Principal for running loyal Maryville folks off.

1 hour ago, rebelscum1998 said:

An outsider progressive came into the administration and ran a LOT of good Maryville people out of the school. 

One of whom happened to run the entire media conglomerate of Maryville including sports.  His content production Included morning announcement shows, NFHS live streams of games (which were done pretty well, considering), highlight videos for the end of the year (in FB and MBB), and much more behind the scenes. 

If you wish you had better sports media (or any media) from MHS, thank your new Principal for running loyal Maryville folks off.

That's usually how it works. They bring in little Adolph and he picks out a sacrificial lamb and kills it in front of everyone else to get the message across who's in power. The only thing here is that this Village Idiot in charge has done a number on the football programs broadcasting and needs to catch all kinds of grief plus the idiots that hired him.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That's usually how it works. They bring in little Adolph and he picks out a sacrificial lamb and kills it in front of everyone else to get the message across who's in power. The only thing here is that this Village Idiot in charge has done a number on the football programs broadcasting and needs to catch all kinds of grief plus the idiots that hired him.

The new principal is a woman, and your analogy to Hitler is appalling.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JJrebel2010 said:

I’m new to the message boards, but is BarneySox usually this negative about everything? Yikes. 

I picked Maryville to win , can't get any more positive than that. Going to be a heck of a game but I think depth for Maryville and I can't get over the last game at Maryville and Alcoa had so many players with leg cramps. If Maryville loses I'm not going to feel bad because they are loaded with a lot of great players.

7 hours ago, JJrebel2010 said:

I’m new to the message boards, but is BarneySox usually this negative about everything? Yikes. 

People who do most of the talking are usually the ones who are trying to convince you that they know more than they do...just an observation, but to offer up a conspiracy theory blaming the "head man", only to find out that "he" is a lady...that's kind of hard to miss if you know squat.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JJrebel2010 said:

What a bunch of you don't realize is more than half of what I post or complain about someone else has ask me to post it because they don't want one of their buddies to get their feelings hurt. One of them yesterday told me Old Rebel would die if he knew I was the one who was putting you up to this stuff. I will say this going back to my day's at Maryville High and Ted Wilson bringing this program out of the recession it was in during the 50's and early 60's. The man had some great people he brought on and he also had great backing with Jim Campbell as the A.D. and another key figure William Driskill who was the Principal. Mr. Driskill was not only a great Principal but back in his glory day's he was one of the best football players Clinton High School ever produced back in the 40's. If you go back and look at old newspapers during that time you'll see plenty of stories about him and the great games he had at Clinton. During his time at Maryville High you could count on him being at every game and standing by the entrance gate where the visiting team comes through. He understood the importance of Maryville High Football being an ex player himself. This is why some of the folks that badger me to post on any outsider coming in to that school without that understanding has no business there period like the one it's there right now. Our NFHS is a laughing joke, our website is a another joke, the ticket system is a joke. A lot of the older people that put the backing behind this program a long time ago that can no longer attend because of their health are left high and dry due to this Ding Bat running our man that was in charge of the NFHS off. We're headed right down the same path Heritage High has went when it hired the woman athletic director who destroyed the football program into smithereens. This is not good when you had that group of idiots last year outside the fence with their signs led by that Koo Koo Bird that runs for school board every election and gets her azz handed back to her. Just remember birds of a feather flock together and we don't need to be setting aside fiddling like Nero while Rome burns right in front of our eyes.