South Pittsburg vs Murphy (stone man against this Watson man)

Roy Dillard

Let’s just be honest. Talent isn’t here like it was the last 6 years or so. I’m not going to be negative toward the kids but when you can’t cover a simple play action pass over and over again you’re in trouble. A lot of issues on this team but youth and weakness up front are the biggest. Pirates will continue to play hard.

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Let’s just be honest. Talent isn’t here like it was the last 6 years or so. I’m not going to be negative toward the kids but when you can’t cover a simple play action pass over and over again you’re in trouble. A lot of issues on this team but youth and weakness up front are the biggest. Pirates will continue to play hard.

You are still better than the rest of us over on this side!

I'm just going to keep it 100, this is easily the worst Murphy team in 16 years talent wise. I hope given all the bluster and bravado in this thread from some that this is way below South Pitt's normal level because a standard Murphy team would absolutely drag the bunch I've saw tonight. 

Edited by mbdfan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, powerp said:

It’s never the coaches though right lol Especially when they are family and friends. As of now there has been 0 adjustments made.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

It’s never the coaches though right lol Especially when they are family and friends. As of now there has been 0 adjustments made.

Oh I agree with having adjustments. The way we play defense we would be better having our best athletic players as db and just say you got this guy, you got this guy, and so on. It worked for Whitwell and their state team. That’s my two cents.

44 minutes ago, powerp said:

Oh I agree with having adjustments. The way we play defense we would be better having our best athletic players as db and just say you got this guy, you got this guy, and so on. It worked for Whitwell and their state team. That’s my two cents.

Prob need to do that at wideout too. We have an all state track runner and he’s touched the ball two times all season.

Edited by CastIronHero