Henry County @ Brentwood High

SEC1rules

9 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

I guess we’ll see. Brentwood has the 6A advantage, and they’re a decently successful program at that level. It’s a good game for us. Let’s us know where we are. 

I think HC will show up well for this one. We need to see what kind of progress we’ve made since the Beech game. 

Not sure how Summit’s offense fared against y’all besides giving up 7. Brentwood held onto the shutout and held Summit to less than 200 yards offensively, most of which was gained on their final drive of the game. This seems about as even of a matchup as possible.  

I’ll buy into HC being a top 5 program if they can hang some points on this stellar D Brentwood has.

10 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Not sure how Summit’s offense fared against y’all besides giving up 7. Brentwood held onto the shutout and held Summit to less than 200 yards offensively, most of which was gained on their final drive of the game. This seems about as even of a matchup as possible.  

I’ll buy into HC being a top 5 program if they can hang some points on this stellar D Brentwood has.

Summit scored on the opening drive and didn’t do much else the rest of the game. Stats were similar. HC held them to 154 total yards. 

The signs seem to point to a low scoring game here, which makes sense. These have consistently been 21-14 types of games. 

Won in 2019 with a freshman QB. That freshman is a senior and I’m going with him and his teammates to even the series up. This is a really good Patriot defense too. It will be a really tough game, one that could come down to a big play or two. If our defense gets a couple turnovers or a score, I think 24-17 Big Red. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HCPatriots said:

Probably the most boring thread of Henry County's since I been on the T. Zzz zzz...

6 hours ago, SEC1rules said:

It’s either wild on the HC threads or dead. There is usually no in between for some reason.

Everybody who’s posted seems to be expecting a similar type of game, and there’s basically no Brentwood fans on here. That’s not a good recipe for the typical 30 page bar fight that most HC threads devolve into. 

I’m sure it’ll be back to form for the Springfield game.