Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

23 minutes ago, Varo said:

Easy bro.

I Love Moore Co. . I drive through to Work every day. Beautiful Co withard working folks and farmers. I’m excited about what Coach White has done for the Football Program. But WHY does this thread Always turn into “recruiting and TSSAA Violations” Every Year? Can we please stick to the players and football that’s all I’m asking. 

I've been high on MC so far this year and love their QB kid is a ball player and this team will make noise the rest of the season and into the playoffs the future is bright. That being said though Fayetteville will roll in this one. I think its close early Moore Co makes some plays but City adjust and this one gets ugly. This City team got humbled last year losing in the playoffs you get that sense watching them. Senior led team and a lot of guys with play time experience. They haven't even hit their stride yet either. 

2 hours ago, Doc931 said:

I've been high on MC so far this year and love their QB kid is a ball player and this team will make noise the rest of the season and into the playoffs the future is bright. That being said though Fayetteville will roll in this one. I think its close early Moore Co makes some plays but City adjust and this one gets ugly. This City team got humbled last year losing in the playoffs you get that sense watching them. Senior led team and a lot of guys with play time experience. They haven't even hit their stride yet either. 

Too many horses in the stables for MC this week.