POWELL @ CLINTON

92Dragon

20 hours ago, Knoxvegas865 said:

With Powell’s #6 and #4 coming off the edge or breaking through gaps I think Powell should be able to disrupt things against most district teams. Hope for a healthy game for both teams.

In theory that's the way it should be, but that's all predicated on whether or not the other guys up front can occupy the Clinton blockers and not let Clinton have an opportunity to double/triple teams those two.  

And that's been problematic at times this year.  

Easier said than done sometimes.  

Edited by HTV

16 minutes ago, Pops17 said:

Can someone tell me about the Aderius Redmon kid is he still playing their was a lot of hype behind him a few years ago but this year i've not heard much from him. has he been injured?

He has been injured. It's time he steps it up. Tremendous physical measurables, but to this point hasn't produced like most expected. 

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

He who shall not be named...

Worst head coaching hire in any sport in Knox County in my memory going back to the early 70s. 

A terrible football coach and a complete fraud of a human being,  IMO. 

4 minutes ago, HTV said:

He has been injured. It's time he steps it up. Tremendous physical measurables, but to this point hasn't produced like most expected. 

Worst head coaching hire in any sport in Knox County in my memory going back to the early 70s. 

A terrible football coach and a complete fraud of a human being,  IMO. 

Man i hjate that for that kid!!!! I had heard so much about him, hope he gets well and moves on to the next level.