Mase football

City223

27 minutes ago, stangsby3 said:

Oh ok I didn't know that either. 

Nobody ever knows anything about the small Memphis schools until the playoffs start. When a slew flock to one school and it happens nearly every year, they go from terrible to a Powerhouse in a Hurry. If the TSSAA really kept up with the junk that goes on in Memphis, alot of teams would get in a lot of trouble. I think they take the approach, outta sight, outta mind. This team may or may not win it all but I'm betting no one is more talented. They may have trouble when they face some of the better 1a teams that can play back. They can just go through the motions and beat these little teams they are killing. When someone plays back, they may implode.

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

They can and will get away with anything!

Fact ,no one is gonna regulate anything in that City.  I actually feel sorry for anyone who has to live in such a place. I'd move into a cave somewhere before I'd try to raise a family there. I'm sure they have people with money that can hide out but poor people is in an ungodly mess.  I feel for these people..

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

Fact ,no one is gonna regulate anything in that City.  I actually feel sorry for anyone who has to live in such a place. I'd move into a cave somewhere before I'd try to raise a family there. I'm sure they have people with money that can hide out but poor people is in an ungodly mess.  I feel for these people..

Oh I agree.I bet half that team around here would be ineligble!

2 hours ago, stangsby3 said:

Oh I'm sure they will. Didn't know anything about them last year. The only Memphis team I seen last yr was MAHS and that was only because we played them.

MASE team is MAHS. Not the same school but the same team, except the coaches kid that went to TN. When MAHS closed up, the coach and his squad went to MASE. So basically the same team, same coach except in 1a. They will be in the mix late in the playoffs and I wouldn’t want to see them. I saw a video where Coach Miller said they had depth and very few kids went both ways. Not many 1a teams that can do that.

7 minutes ago, Waker said:

MASE team is MAHS. Not the same school but the same team, except the coaches kid that went to TN. When MAHS closed up, the coach and his squad went to MASE. So basically the same team, same coach except in 1a. They will be in the mix late in the playoffs and I wouldn’t want to see them. I saw a video where Coach Miller said they had depth and very few kids went both ways. Not many 1a teams that can do that.

My kid was ruled ineligible his freshman year for following a coach. Couldn't even play JV. Stupid thing about it, my son had already filled out the paper work and was enrolled before the coach even took the job.

11 minutes ago, Waker said:

Think he has another kid ,huge lineman thats just a soph.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

My kid was ruled ineligible his freshman year for following a coach. Couldn't even play JV. Stupid thing about it, my son had already filled out the paper work and was enrolled before the coach even took the job.

Not saying it as fair. These kids former school closed down.